Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Won't let me have final say

    • 24 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. the pain will never go away

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. I let him have it...

    • 24 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. my story dumped day 3 NC

    • 11 replies
    • 834 views
  5. Communicate with the dumper 1 2 3

    • 50 replies
    • 4.8k views
  6. My Finale goodbye and tips

    • 1 reply
    • 984 views
  7. at a loss

    • 5 replies
    • 954 views
  8. Ready to give up 1 2 3 4

    • 91 replies
    • 7.4k views
  9. Bipolar exgf wants to return stuff

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 25 replies
    • 3k views
  10. I accept I'm doing well, but I'm jaded.

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. 1 Month post BU and NC [update] 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 878 views
  12. He's changed his FB status to "in a relationship"

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Love-making desert.... how are you coping ?

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Ok, so I screwed up...

    • 3 replies
    • 974 views
  15. Bio need to be Coupled/have Friendship

    • 3 replies
    • 738 views
  16. Venting over extended grieving process...

    • 0 replies
    • 612 views
  17. finding love again

    • 3 replies
    • 2.7k views
  18. Confirmed my insecurities

    • 1 reply
    • 641 views
  19. Just venting... Need to get this out...

    • 9 replies
    • 860 views
  20. Mornings are the worst

    • 3 replies
    • 883 views
    • 2 replies
    • 751 views
  21. Horrible feeling

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...