Ready to give up

tross-el destroyer

Itspointless
It was a accident getting her pregnant. I'm awful with women the only way I can talk to them is while drunk . I just want a relationship that is real , no games or anything just love

I share your wish, as it is hard to find someone who really is not afraid to open up. I am sure there are enough woman out there who will like you for who you are. You do not need alcohol for opening up. Just talk to them as you would talk to friends; meaning be comfortable with who you: woman are just woman. You sound like a sensitive guy. Dare to express who you are and dare to be different. When your comfortable with yourself you will not put pressure unto words and strain your body. Alcohol just makes us reckless.

You've had two woman in 3 years. That's more then some have in a lifetime. You're to desperate that's the problem. And it's noticible by woman. Don't be to eager. Let them work for you too, you should be the price too.

I'm just lonely and miss the comfort of a woman who I love

youve said that 100 times now and its understandable. the question is what are you going to do to make it happen?.

• Author
tross-el destroyer

Every time I met a girl or get her number they act interested and then all of the sudden they stop. I met a girl made plans to hangout she said she was interested in me and I was interested in her she was calling me hunny and sweetie and even sent a dirty picture . I told her I was going to kiss her when we met she said that was definitely okay with her. She said she was coming to town this weekend and I asked if I still could kiss her and now she's ignoring me. It's great

Every time I met a girl or get her number they act interested and then all of the sudden they stop. I met a girl made plans to hangout she said she was interested in me and I was interested in her she was calling me hunny and sweetie and even sent a dirty picture . I told her I was going to kiss her when we met she said that was definitely okay with her. She said she was coming to town this weekend and I asked if I still could kiss her and now she's ignoring me. It's great

Come on now. If a girl acts like that maybe she just want sex. And you don't tell her that you're gonna kiss her. Leave things like that for yourself. Build up interest and be mysterious. It's basically a milder version of saying I'm gonna marry you Wednesday and I'm gonna go but a ring. Instead of surprise her.

If she sends pictures and you wanna join a conversation like that. Don't act like you love her. If a woman would come up to me and say let's have sex and I was interested I wouldn't say. I want to kiss you. I would say something like. Oh really now and smile. Let her work for it.

It's not even about missing my ex anymore. I just hate being alone . I always wanted to settle down and with my ex we almost got married and I was so close to having my dream of settling down come true. Now every time I talk to a woman they act disgusted. My friends all tell me to cut my hair and dress different but I don't want to change my personality and the way I dress for someone but I guess I might have to if I ever want to be with anyone

It sounds like you are a real person not some cookie cutter like a lot of people out there. Not everyone is into what is popular and enjoy the same things. Perhaps you should consider relocating to a place where you might meet more people that are into the same things that you are into. I found that I was much happier in Colorado. I too have been seriously struggling with happiness and really wanted nothing more than to settle down with my ex and just grow old with her. I too miss having someone but the truth is you have yourself and I am sure you have friends. You need to work on becoming happy with yourself and when that happens women will be much more attracted to you.

• Like 1
  • Author
tross-el destroyer

It sucks I'm falling really hard for this girl. We've been talking every day for hours on end. I really want to date her but I'm so scared of being hurt again

It sucks I'm falling really hard for this girl. We've been talking every day for hours on end. I really want to date her but I'm so scared of being hurt again

You are falling hard as you make her the answer to everything you miss and hope for. That is a recipe for hurt.

How do you feel these days? Still depressed or has your mood changed to almost feeling euphoric?

Feel good when I'm talking to her. Feel like **** when I'm not

OK, I had to ask. I would say just try to have some fun. Falling in love should not be your goal for now. Getting out and getting getting in a better state of mind is.

I know. Falling for her wasn't my plan it just sort of happened, I have a terrible weakness for women

Well, there is nothing wrong with a little bit of self-knowledge. This way you can try to keep your feelings in check. It is perhaps a nice chance to get some positive vibes in your life back and meet some new people. And if it is the same girl as in previous posts perhaps some casual sex if that is your thing.

Today, I though you were perhaps also Mrblonde89 I see similarities with your story if you read his threads and things you both like.

Feel good when I'm talking to her. Feel like **** when I'm not

you seem like a nice guy that would treat a woman good. but dont make a woman the reason you can live your life. if you can be happy with yourself. people around you will be happy with you. focus on yourself to become a more independent person. it happens to me too sometimes. i know how bad it sounds but i tend to give to much. and even though the woman doesnt always think about it. they start taking you for granted. its all about give and take, push and pull. invest equally in a relationship. cause when you make her more important to you then yourself. shes gonna start seeing herself as more important then you.