Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Two Month Mark, Still Feeling It....

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 5.1k views
  2. Is this actually doing me any good?

    • 8 replies
    • 984 views
  3. Ex Getting Married Tomorrow

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Vicious mind circle

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Wishing the ex a happy birthday 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. Coming up on what would have been our anniversary.....

    • 1 reply
    • 767 views
    • 1 reply
    • 829 views
  7. I did it.........Finally

    • 2 replies
    • 815 views
  8. Feeling down I just want someone who cares

    • 4 replies
    • 749 views
  9. Something's baffling me!!!!

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  10. Social media - let me be the lesson

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Back in my life (in a bad way)

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. After first love is it ever as good again? 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3.6k views
  13. Birthday coming up- scared of the emotions :(

    • 4 replies
    • 955 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Is this weird?

    • 5 replies
    • 933 views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. I don't want him, but I can't move on

    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Why won't he give up?

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  17. I'm really struggling seven months on!

    • 17 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. My Ex-boyfriend came back.... 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 10.1k views
  19. Do The Feelings Ever Go Away Completely? 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.9k views
  20. I deserved better. I DO deserve better.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...