My Ex-boyfriend came back....

triniechu

Feelbettersoon
Gosh im so sorry to hear that! *hugs*

I know how it feels! My ex was very cold to me as well during the breakup, there really wasn't anything else i could do about it. So i had to be strong enough to let it go.

Did you ever find out why he acted so cold? That's what confuses me although my ex didn't come back he was pretty horrible after the BU, I'm not sure why they act cold or in your case he still loved you but still remained cold?

• Author
Did you ever find out why he acted so cold? That's what confuses me although my ex didn't come back he was pretty horrible after the BU, I'm not sure why they act cold or in your case he still loved you but still remained cold?

Yes I know why he acted cold towards me during the break up. He wasn't horrible at all. The reason he broke up with me was because he said he wanted to explore. To me that meant there was something missing in our relationship and what we had wasn't fulfilling. When he told me that I assumed he wanted to see other people and he had some soul searching to do. I knew that when he said he didn't love me anymore, I knew it was a lie. But I decided to respect his decision and it came with unexpected consequences. He acted cold to push me away, so that I wont come running after him. I did run after him though, I tried to get him back twice. But he didn't want me and still kept pushing me away. So i stopped.

• Like 1