Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views
  1. fun over concideration

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 5.7k views
  2. friend and his possessive girlfriend

    • 3 replies
    • 2.6k views
  3. Tell me what to do

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Desperate

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  5. How am I supposed to take her?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Falling for the boss, much older than me...

    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
  7. She has pretty eyes

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Do I pursue her or what?

    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  9. To leave my boyfriend or not

    • 1 reply
    • 7k views
  10. What should I do?

    • 21 replies
    • 3k views
    • 16 replies
    • 3.7k views
  11. She compares me to theguys in her past

    • 12 replies
    • 8.4k views
  12. Whats going on in his head?Is he jealous?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  13. Spring break and I'm being left behind

    • 4 replies
    • 3.6k views
  14. I just can't be loyal

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. We Are All Cheaters!

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  16. hELP!!!

    • 9 replies
    • 995 views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  17. like another guy

    • 2 replies
    • 844 views
  18. Attracted to coworker

    • 1 reply
    • 4k views
    • 78 replies
    • 9.4k views
  19. an update to my last "situation"

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...