Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. boy friend does not want sex

    • 5 replies
    • 2.9k views
  2. My name is Dawn and I am a cheater! 1 2 3 4

    • 83 replies
    • 7.1k views
  3. In Love With A Lie

    • 1 reply
    • 778 views
  4. Husband perving

    • 2 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. He has a "casual" date for Sunday night.

    • 5 replies
    • 3.8k views
  6. Does he like me or not???????????

    • 2 replies
    • 787 views
  7. i need some advice on how to talk to hot girls

    • 3 replies
    • 2.8k views
  8. help me

    • 2 replies
    • 729 views
  9. Help! This Girl Is Confusing Me

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 172 replies
    • 19.2k views
  10. "Secret Admirer" still OK

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 157 replies
    • 47.7k views
  11. Need help with a commitment phobe...please!!

    • 4 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. So hurt and upset

    • 15 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. Not sure I can get over IT

    • 18 replies
    • 2.4k views
  14. Boyfriend and PORN 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.9k views
  15. I cant stand it anymore!! Help me please!!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. what do I do.....?

    • 2 replies
    • 845 views
  17. I think I acted too uninterested

    • 5 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 16 replies
    • 4.6k views
  18. My ex's ex is a psycho!!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...