Obsessed with boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend!!!!

Music Lover

I'm not able to type out my full story now but plan to within the next couple of days. I need feed back and I'm happy to see that I'm not alone. I thought I was going crazy!

And VictoriaMaude I sent you a private message.

• 2 weeks later...
suthrncutie

I am so happy, yet so surprised there are so many other girls who share the same obsession i do. I truly thought i was the only person who obsessed over my boyfriends ex. My story is very similar to the stories of all the ladies on this forum. Before me, my boyfriend had a girlfriend of about a year & seven months, he came home from college for the summer & she also went home (away from school, they live thousands of miles apart.) We ended up getting together, & continued hanging out for about a month. THen i found out about her. I found out how long they had been together, that he had taken her virginity, and that they were still together. Eventually i called her and told her that he'd been seeing me, she was so torn apart, she said she never would have expected him to cheat on her....hmmm.....funny b/c i would never expect him to do it to me ither. We have been together for a year, & ever since i called her eleven months ago, i have been seriously obsessed. I know where she lives, her number, her sorority, it gives me the creeps that i worry about it so much, but i am OVERLY curious. Funny thing is, (truly not to be conceded,)i at least know i am more attractive, and i believe we get along better {she was so stuffy}, so why do i care so much. I even wrote her an email from his adress just to see what they would say to each other. He has NO idea any of this goes on.

My boyfriend's ex-gf is very beautiful, smile all the time and have great figure. I have been obsessed with her since I first saw her picture. He messed up their relationship by cheating. She wanted to stay with him, but he broke it off because they argue all the time. I think he regrets it. I see her and I can't imagine any man throwing her away. Now she is dating some bigshot, and I am with him.

We were friends for 2 yrs before we got involved, but now I am deeply in love. He is trying to be good bf to me in ways he was not to his ex because of immaturity. But still, he does things that are disrespectful, and still he is uncomfortable when we see his ex at parties or on campus. I am not stupid. I know he still has feelings.

I think he cares for me but still messed up over her, distant sometimes. I think when some men fall in love strong they will always think of the ex at times, esp. if a bad breakup. It is better to get them when they are way over it, instead of rebound, whatever. I wish I had done that. I believe he think about her more than he does me.