Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. girlfriend hangin out with best mate

    • 0 replies
    • 912 views
  2. should I forget about it??

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  3. Just wondering...

    • 0 replies
    • 941 views
    • 77 replies
    • 6.5k views
  4. What the hell do I do now?!?!

    • 0 replies
    • 946 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Does this girl like me?

    • 0 replies
    • 731 views
  6. Should I leave him?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Myspace Trouble or Just Paranoid?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Am I The Only One..

    • 0 replies
    • 814 views
  9. Frustrated

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  10. Does Anyone Else Have This Problem?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. would you trust again?

    • 1 reply
    • 990 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. changes

    • 0 replies
    • 789 views
  13. Who played the waiting game??

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. cheating questions.....

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. On the subject of CONSCIENCE...

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 22 replies
    • 2.6k views
  16. Should I be aware?

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Having some trust issues

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...