Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. The best way 1 2 3

    • 52 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  2. I need some !! ...

    • 0 replies
    • 842 views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  3. i must be jealous...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. I think my cousin likes my boyfriend

    • 1 reply
    • 4k views
  5. My girlfriend lied to me.

    • 0 replies
    • 11.6k views
  6. clubbing

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. The Promiscuous Girlfriend 1 2 3 4 6

    • 141 replies
    • 37.3k views
  8. To Drunk to Take Responsiblity Bullsh**

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Hmm, I wonder what you'd do...

    • 1 reply
    • 831 views
  10. are these signs of cheating?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Worried over b/f and computer

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Very insecure and jealous

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. bachelor party in vegas

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Trust problem 1 2 3 4

    • 83 replies
    • 7.4k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. His Ex..

    • 2 replies
    • 994 views
  16. I'm confuesed and unsure ....

    • 1 reply
    • 884 views
  17. Once a cheater, always a cheater???

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Will I Ever Know The Truth?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. shed on me a twinkle of Hope.

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 38 replies
    • 5k views
  20. Is this a good idea

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. bfs cheating past

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...