Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Maybe I was right about my suspicions, now what?

    • 14 replies
    • 4.5k views
  2. just kiss me already!

    • 0 replies
    • 3k views
  3. a cause for concern?? 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 23.9k views
  4. Girlfriend like to chat /text

    • 1 reply
    • 3.2k views
  5. Girlfriend behaving suspiciously?

    • 8 replies
    • 3.7k views
  6. My boyfriend is being sneaky

    • 7 replies
    • 4k views
  7. What can I do now? (long)

    • 2 replies
    • 3.1k views
  8. mindfcked :P

    • 1 reply
    • 2.8k views
  9. How can I move past this?

    • 3 replies
    • 3.2k views
  10. Cheated on by First Love (Long)

    • 0 replies
    • 3.2k views
  11. Question my friend wanted me to ask...

    • 8 replies
    • 3.1k views
  12. Am I being too irrational?

    • 10 replies
    • 3.4k views
  13. Obsessed with his ex

    • 6 replies
    • 5.4k views
    • 10 replies
    • 9.3k views
  14. hanging out with my GF's bestfriend

    • 13 replies
    • 4.5k views
  15. Ok for your BF/GF to have BFF of opposite sex?

    • 16 replies
    • 3k views
  16. Need !!! read.

    • 1 reply
    • 800 views
  17. cheated on

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. not being able to handle myself

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Promiscuous fiance

    • 15 replies
    • 3.3k views
  20. Does it make me look bad

    • 19 replies
    • 3.1k views
  21. Was I being a creep?

    • 17 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...