Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. inner thigh bruise 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 46.9k views
  2. Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!

    • 22 replies
    • 4.6k views
  3. Am i just paranoid?!

    • 19 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 8 replies
    • 6.4k views
  4. What a putz I've been! (long)

    • 10 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 5.5k views
  5. Need guys

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  6. being cheated on my girlfriend

    • 11 replies
    • 5k views
  7. get back together with cheating ex?

    • 15 replies
    • 5.5k views
  8. Friend flirting with my bf?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. i really thought we had a connection

    • 2 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 17 replies
    • 3.2k views
  10. Third person making everything much harder!!

    • 6 replies
    • 2.4k views
  11. Love, Jealousy, and a LONG STORY

    • 8 replies
    • 2.9k views
  12. Very Insecure Girl.........?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 40 replies
    • 7k views
  13. I feel dumb?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  14. Thoughts on confessing that you've cheated 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 6.6k views
  15. Should I get back at her?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. Why I'm I doing this? 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 6.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 3.6k views
  17. Male perspective needed

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. I still cannot get over he lied to me

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Am I being irrational? How to deal...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Is he trying to make me jealous?

    • 11 replies
    • 4.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...