inner thigh bruise

Well, I guess she could screech at him so that he could hear her from the other room?

Sadly, I text my son when he is upstairs. He can't hear me if he is upstairs and if I am in any part of the house except by the stairs. So if I am in the kitchen and I want to call him for dinner, I text him. And then I call, if he doesn't notice the text.

RecordProducer
Sadly, I text my son when he is upstairs. He can't hear me if he is upstairs and if I am in any part of the house except by the stairs. So if I am in the kitchen and I want to call him for dinner, I text him. And then I call, if he doesn't notice the text.
And then you drive to his room to pick him up for dinner? :laugh:

Just don't text him while you're driving. ;)

I have stepped back & shut my mouth... but today, my brother tells me she has new bruises on the right butt cheek now. He saw them while she was getting undressed 2 shower. He said he walked in to brush his teeth, because shes been closing the bathroom door alot more lately. He says shes been taking her cell phone to the bathroom too...but she texts him whole she sits on toilet. Lol

I ALWAYS bring my phone to the bathroom because I use my smartphone to go on facebook, forums, craigslist, ebay, pay bills, whatever, while I'm in there.

The phone in the bathroom in and of itself is not necessarily a bad thing unless it's a new and sudden behavior.

Keep your eyes open, that's it. Is more and more of her time and whereabouts becoming harder to account for?

foralittlerespect

I see you’ve already gotten some great feedback, but I thought I’d throw my two cents in.

IMHO, she’s telling the truth. I also bruise easily (thighs, arms, etc), and my SO used to question me ALL THE TIME. Do you know how awful it felt to have someone constantly interrogating me about bruises that I didn’t even know I had? It’s bad enough to discover you have a nasty bruise you don’t know how you got, even worse to have to plead your case even when you’ve done nothing wrong….

AND, the cell phone thing? Happened to me too! I take my phone with me to the bathroom when I brush my teeth before bed as I am setting my alarm. My SO brought this up too as “evidence” that I was cheating. I laughed in his face. How ridiculous.

In her case, sounds like a pretty innocent conversation with her co-worker. Case in point-seems like there would have been a lot more resistance or hesitation on her part if she truly had something to hide (but, I definitely could be wrong.)

OP, I am not saying that you are wrong, and you have clearly been through enough to know that there are women capable of such detestable behavior. But, not all women are this way. It sucks that it’s the actions of the women who do pull these stunts makes innocent women over-explain themselves to their overly-suspicious partners.

I eventually told my SO that the next time he interrogated me over BS like this, he can expect me to kick him to the curb. Period. And he listened, and hasn’t questioned me since. Like I said, you might be right. But if you’re wrong, think about the damage you are causing the both of them.

May it all work out for the best!