a cause for concern??

I must lead a sheltered life then.

I can't say I know anyone who would leave a party as a jizz-belching skank! Maybe all the women I know who were getting married were excited about the marriage and didn't see marriage as being sentenced to a life of being good.

Who the heck wants to give a BJ to some random stranger, when you have no idea if he has even washed his butt in the past 3 days?? Yuck.

You just run in different circles. Also I think this has gotten much worse in the last ten years as opposed to earlier.

It is the private parties that are the real problem. Noy the revues. Though the revues can get very touchy. The revues are dangerous for the after hours activities where the women think it is cool to hang out with strippers at the bar or back in the hotel room.

But men are just as bad. They think its ok to go to strip clubs and have naked chicks grind all over them. I think men and women should both stay away from strip clubs for these types of events.

I agree they both should stay away but in general they are not just as bad.

Usually men are not allowed to touch. Women are encouraged to give handjobs and blow jobs. Not just encouraged, their hands are pulled onto the genitals and their faces pulled against them as well. But it starts with the stripper getting nude and having the women rub him down all over with lotion including the gentitals. So while all the giggles and you go girl chants are going on a drunken women just might start demonstrating her talents. Yes it is crazy but women can get very raunchy and wild. Much more than the men. The male strippers are all about interaction and physical contact.

The strippers essentailly do a kino escalation where they break down barriers methodically and through in some rush tactics too. They have free reign. The other women are chatting things on. Sometime yelling "get it off" repeatedly.

Edited by Entropy3000
Most guys say that but in reality it almost never happens compared to the female parties that stuff does happen.

Because there IS a no touching rule for almost all female strippers. Unless she is a prostitute or a call girl most strippers will have a "no touch rule" and if they are legit then most won't go further then just a lapdance. If its a malestripper he will rub his thong against the girl crotch with her panties exposed, try to lick dollar bills out of her breasts,etc. There is no touching rule.

Yes that is true to some degree, but as i said before the chances of it going any further is greatly increased for male strippers because most females strippers don't like tons of guys touching them in their koochie or tits.

Even in the simulated sex where the male is nude and the women is on her back with her thong of sexy panties on there is some real chance for genital contact and even penetration at private parties.

This is stupid...if you're in a committed relationship with someone you love you shouldn't want to put them through this...stupid!!!!!

This is stupid...if you're in a committed relationship with someone you love you shouldn't want to put them through this...stupid!!!!!

I wholeheartedly agree. And if you are in love and committed, why do you need to get your rocks off by being around strippers?