Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Can't seem to shake it.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. The guy she hangs/works with weirds me out.

    • 17 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. Should I tell??

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. I feel like crap because my BF is in vegas.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. my husband is in love with someone else.

    • 8 replies
    • 3.2k views
  6. Girlfriend Hiding Things

    • 12 replies
    • 8.9k views
  7. When is it crossing the line

    • 9 replies
    • 2.4k views
  8. Any ideas?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. bothered

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. This Issue With His Ex Is Killing Me...

    • 1 reply
    • 965 views
  11. Unhealthy obssesion w- bf's ex

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Should I be bothered?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. If you like dramas ...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. I think his message is pretty clear...

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. heartbroken

    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Please help me understand my boyfriend!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. I am the other woman...

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 49 replies
    • 11.5k views
  18. is it going to start again?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. guys and compliments

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  20. Something isn't right...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  21. Would you want to know?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...