Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. I feel weak though I am told I am strong

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  2. How could I just dismiss this?

    • 13 replies
    • 3k views
  3. My phone was found..... 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 7.4k views
  4. Is he or am I just crazy? 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 19 replies
    • 8.8k views
  5. A mistress for two years running 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 7.1k views
  6. Needing a better solution than cheating... 1 2 3

    • 65 replies
    • 8.1k views
  7. A new way to find a cheating partner

    • 1 reply
    • 2.6k views
  8. How can a dream be such a setback?

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Son is cheating 1 2 3 4 6

    • 148 replies
    • 19.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3.5k views
  10. Valentine's Day: Love it, Hate it, Indifferent? 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 4.9k views
  11. Depressed newlywed

    • 14 replies
    • 2.7k views
  12. I hope I don't regret this 1 2 3 4

    • 96 replies
    • 12.6k views
  13. In court yesterday....

    • 6 replies
    • 3k views
  14. Need insight..

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. Signs of Remorse 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 6.8k views
    • 51 replies
    • 18.5k views
  16. Lost my cellphone.... 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 4.1k views
  17. If your WS asked for "different" sex, would you?? 1 2 3 4

    • 96 replies
    • 13.1k views
  18. Caught husband cheat...trust your gut!

    • 15 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 54 replies
    • 6.4k views
  19. Oh Temptation, why are you so evil... 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 5.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...