not normally bothered about phone calls at work

sue123

Then google whatever type of phone he has. They have them for Android as well.

Heck with all the cell phone fuss. Just get GPS tracker. Google map spy stores and go buy one. your dday will be much more exciting that way.

Edited by Jonah
Swype fix

Sue - Here's an easy one for you. Download a voice recording app on your iPhone. Turn your phone to silent (not vibrate), turn on the recorder, slip it under the couch or where ever he normally sits and tell him you are going out to run errands. It will cost you a total of 2 dollars. Don't wait...the longer you wait the harder it will be to save your marriage (if you want to).

• Author

If I find proof i will divorce him without a doubt hes done it before i wont be a mug twice, but i do need proof, i dont see the point of been with someone who wants to hurt you.:)

• Author

ive downloaded the app on my phone and i got up this morning and i realised he had gone to work 40mins before he starts and it is a ten minute car ride, so i txt him and asked him why he set off so early and he said he didnt my clock must be wrong which it wasnt because i checked it with the TV, so i told him this so he said well i need to get a parking space, so i said oh well is my clock wrong or do you need a parking space, he said he didnt have time to discuss this at work, even at lunchtime he didnt txt me back, he seems to have his head in his hands alot at home, theres def some sort of stress going on there, also he wanted to borrow my laptop last night and i needed to delete history so he couldnt see this site does anyone know how to do this

ive downloaded the app on my phone and i got up this morning and i realised he had gone to work 40mins before he starts and it is a ten minute car ride, so i txt him and asked him why he set off so early and he said he didnt my clock must be wrong which it wasnt because i checked it with the TV, so i told him this so he said well i need to get a parking space, so i said oh well is my clock wrong or do you need a parking space, he said he didnt have time to discuss this at work, even at lunchtime he didnt txt me back, he seems to have his head in his hands alot at home, theres def some sort of stress going on there, also he wanted to borrow my laptop last night and i needed to delete history so he couldnt see this site does anyone know how to do this

Mine was meeting her for breakfast almost every morning before work....this sounds way too similar....

It depends on the computer. Check thru all of the menus on the top of your internet browser. You should find something to "delete internet history."

It should be under tools, then go to Internet options and under general it will give you the option to delete temporary files, history and cookies. It will also clear any passwords u have saved such as : banking, Facebook and whatever else. As long as you know your passwords you can renter then after. Hope this helps!

Absolutely not! Working late equals drinks/dinner out. Lunch time equals quick hotel stays. Sorry! Buts that's the truth.

He only gets 30 mins for lunch and the nearest hotel would take him 20 mins to get there

Maybe they just go to her place. People will find a way to make it happen (in the car, take sick days from work that you don't know about, etc). It's part of the excitement. My wife pulled it off for 13 months and probably could have gone longer had she not up and told me she wanted to separate for no good reason. You need to employ some of the technology that's been suggested. A VAR is probably the most cost effective.

• Like 1

The OW drives a suburban. I would bet my 401k fund that's where it happens most of the time. Gross! Just the type of girl you take home to meet your parents....

• Author

ive been thinking of swapping h sim card in his phone for a new one, obvouisouly i would have to put his old numbers in and such, but then i could put his in a old phone i have at home and then i would see if there is any action on that phone

My H would get so angry when I called him at work. For no real reason actually, it wasn't like he had a desk job and had to focus on work. He was on patrol and free to speak at any time. I would rarely text and when I did I would get rude responses. When I discovered his relationship with the OW our cellphone bill showed hundreds of texts and at least 20 calls a day for a period of 2 weeks.

D-Day was not the happiest. But he wanted to fix our marriage. That was 4 months ago. So far he texts me a love poem everyday and has even bought a clip on video camera where he records some of his evenings and has special messages to me.

People can change. Sounds like your H focus may be elsewhere like mine was. The question is what does he want to do?

ive been thinking of swapping h sim card in his phone for a new one, obvouisouly i would have to put his old numbers in and such, but then i could put his in a old phone i have at home and then i would see if there is any action on that phone

Sue - just spend 50 dollars and get a VAR - you can get them on amazon.com. The sooner you nip this in the butt, the better.