Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Boyfriend didn't invite me to birthday

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Broke with my over text (7 months together) 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.5k views
  3. Did she meet someone else?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. What just happened here?????

    • 22 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 17 replies
    • 10.3k views
  5. Mess

    • 12 replies
    • 1k views
  6. I'm just so lost

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  7. He can't decide me & his first love. Should I let him go?

    • 9 replies
    • 974 views
  8. First love broke up with me, need

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
    • 68 replies
    • 5.1k views
  9. NC was broken by her

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 66 replies
    • 8.3k views
  10. Posted keys back with short note

    • 2 replies
    • 675 views
    • 31 replies
    • 2.7k views
  11. I'm still looking for answers

    • 3 replies
    • 978 views
  12. Email from ex after 6 months of NC 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.9k views
  13. Am I being ghost after breakup?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Real-life The Little Prince love story?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 17 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. almost two weeks later, trying to stay hopeful 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. I'm bit annoyed with the break up?

    • 22 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Not broken up yet, but scared for possibility. 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. I just need to get my feelings out

    • 6 replies
    • 883 views
  19. 34 and heartbroken

    • 3 replies
    • 959 views
×
×
  • Create New...