Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,765 topics in this forum

  1. think I got played [update: dump by text] 1 2 3 4

    • 90 replies
    • 6.5k views
  2. [long distance] GF wants a break

    • 21 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 7 replies
    • 848 views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. WTH Is Happening?

    • 18 replies
    • 2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 726 views
  4. Ex's are ex's for a reason?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Suggestions on Breaking Up?

    • 10 replies
    • 942 views
  6. Thought she was the one.

    • 17 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. Am I Wrong? Planning to re-connect well in the future...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. She is not certain at this point

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. I broke the NC rule

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. I can't make sense of this separation scenario

    • 1 reply
    • 711 views
    • 4 replies
    • 831 views
    • 21 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Out of the blue breakup

    • 21 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. How can I move past it all ?

    • 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. Breaking with Your Narcissist

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Did I do the right thing by sending goodbye letter?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Should i prepare for the worst?

    • 7 replies
    • 951 views
  16. 1 year breakup anniversary

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. The Second Goodbye After the First

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 75 replies
    • 6.4k views
    • 36 replies
    • 3.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...