Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,765 topics in this forum

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  1. Begging me to talk to her... Bread crumbs? 1 2 3

    • 61 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 882 views
  2. How can someone so nice be so cruel ? 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 5.3k views
  3. Feeling lonely after breakup.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 31 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. I really hurt.

    • 3 replies
    • 869 views
  5. it has been years and I'm not over it- !

    • 3 replies
    • 939 views
  6. I feel guilty for what I've done

    • 2 replies
    • 835 views
  7. How am I supposed to move on like this

    • 1 reply
    • 699 views
  8. don't know what to think

    • 6 replies
    • 868 views
    • 41 replies
    • 4.6k views
  9. Weird things going on with an ex...

    • 2 replies
    • 917 views
  10. This Guy I Was Seeing :(

    • 23 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. Serious obstacle in getting back togheter...

    • 3 replies
    • 868 views
  12. Ready to share my story.......

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 932 views
  13. Ex texted after 3 months 1 2 3 4 5

    • 103 replies
    • 13.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Your opinion on this breakup

    • 3 replies
    • 808 views
  15. First Love Breakup

    • 2 replies
    • 748 views
  16. Girlfriend finished with me.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...