Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,765 topics in this forum

  1. 1 year post BU

    • 1 reply
    • 871 views
  2. Over emotional

    • 2 replies
    • 664 views
  3. Drama about returning items...involving ex's mom

    • 1 reply
    • 698 views
  4. How did I handle this breakup?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Pushed out of social circle?

    • 2 replies
    • 626 views
  6. Relationship limbo

    • 1 reply
    • 721 views
  7. First breakup. What now?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Things were going great. Then...

    • 2 replies
    • 814 views
  9. Being ignored and I hate it! 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 2.9k views
  10. I need to call him out on this ...

    • 1 reply
    • 744 views
    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  11. So begins the cross roads.....

    • 1 reply
    • 676 views
  12. 2 Years on, then and now.

    • 5 replies
    • 823 views
  13. Ex girlfriend, hurtful messages. No contact?

    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. heartbroken and hopeless

    • 8 replies
    • 6.1k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. Ex says things to manipulate

    • 2 replies
    • 841 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 79 replies
    • 9.1k views
  16. Moving forward

    • 1 reply
    • 775 views
  17. Need a second thought about my situation

    • 13 replies
    • 982 views
  18. What If I'm the problem?

    • 2 replies
    • 665 views
  19. How I Messed Up With My Ex

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Will he come back?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. How do I handle my ex?

    • 2 replies
    • 567 views
×
×
  • Create New...