Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,765 topics in this forum

  1. I'm afraid of moving on and letting him go :(

    • 4 replies
    • 909 views
  2. lonely,hurt,heart -broken

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 607 views
  3. I just need a place to talk

    • 2 replies
    • 732 views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Sudden Breakup - now 6 weeks on.

    • 14 replies
    • 3.6k views
  5. On the verge of breaking up with GF

    • 2 replies
    • 928 views
    • 3 replies
    • 731 views
  6. LDR break up and FRIENDZONED maybe?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Dealing with ex moving on...? 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. What does this mean?

    • 2 replies
    • 555 views
  9. How can I stop feeling like I'm dying?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Devastated

    • 2 replies
    • 680 views
  11. Weird thing my ex did before ending it

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Need advice on Scorpio Ex Boyfriend

    • 3 replies
    • 3.6k views
  13. Have to spend 8 hours with ex

    • 2 replies
    • 543 views
  14. No Contact Is Killing Me. 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 4.4k views
  15. The Rebound Girl?

    • 3 replies
    • 606 views
  16. Why do I need the truth?

    • 1 reply
    • 591 views
  17. Breakup Blindsided Me /Heart Broken

    • 2 replies
    • 844 views
  18. How long did it take you to date again?

    • 7 replies
    • 883 views
    • 12 replies
    • 1k views
  19. Need help with this break up

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 869 views
×
×
  • Create New...