Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

    • 10 replies
    • 992 views
  1. Girlfriend needs space after 5,5 years

    • 13 replies
    • 979 views
    • 8 replies
    • 915 views
  2. What happened to my Husband

    • 4 replies
    • 713 views
    • 5 replies
    • 870 views
  3. Blindsided and heartbroken 1 2 3 4 6

    • 126 replies
    • 10.8k views
    • 7 replies
    • 879 views
  4. What just happened?

    • 9 replies
    • 945 views
    • 9 replies
    • 928 views
  5. BreakUp After 9 Years

    • 18 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Is it selfish to break up after 9 years

    • 4 replies
    • 891 views
  7. Broke no contact AGAIN after 2 months

    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 712 views
  8. Should i forgive my fiance? 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Contact after 6 months NC

    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. How am I so weak?

    • 4 replies
    • 773 views
  11. Should I give up and walk away?

    • 5 replies
    • 825 views
  12. She wants a brake to close her past

    • 6 replies
    • 815 views
  13. Unexpected Break after 3.5 Years 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 29 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. 4 month relationship over

    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Will I get a second chance?

    • 3 replies
    • 736 views
  16. Breakup pain 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.4k views
  17. I Want to Break No Contact - Should I?

    • 24 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 30 replies
    • 2.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...