Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  1. Dumper initiating contact after 7 weeks of NC. 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 6.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 741 views
  2. about ex bf's behaviour

    • 8 replies
    • 836 views
  3. Craziest thing you've done in a breakup?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. First Love and my fiance broke up with me.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. I don't know her last name yet I love her

    • 23 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Break up after 5 years - alcohol abuse

    • 2 replies
    • 856 views
  7. Getting something for an exes birthday?

    • 18 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 35 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. Breakup

    • 3 replies
    • 794 views
  9. In purgatory

    • 4 replies
    • 933 views
    • 14 replies
    • 4.2k views
  10. Should I reach out to ex after 1 year

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. I am heartbroken...

    • 7 replies
    • 979 views
  12. I feel I drove him away

    • 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. She broke up, still texting

    • 4 replies
    • 909 views
  14. Not alone

    • 3 replies
    • 721 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Contact after 5 years of broken up

    • 3 replies
    • 887 views
  16. Dilemma with a break/breakup situation.

    • 2 replies
    • 716 views
  17. I need support - losing my first love.

    • 11 replies
    • 963 views
  18. Obsessive thoughts after breakup

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 929 views
  19. Will he come back?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...