Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. weird thing my ex-gf is doing

    • 3 replies
    • 748 views
  2. Should I breakup with my boyfriend?

    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
  3. I feel crazy

    • 0 replies
    • 577 views
  4. Something missing but Unsure

    • 2 replies
    • 591 views
    • 4 replies
    • 709 views
    • 1 reply
    • 882 views
  5. Two-Year Relationship Ended

    • 1 reply
    • 696 views
  6. First real difficult be break up

    • 3 replies
    • 610 views
  7. She' Not Good For Me

    • 1 reply
    • 735 views
  8. Think I should breakup and block

    • 6 replies
    • 806 views
  9. The response I got to the letter I sent my ex... 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 6.3k views
  10. Ex/FWB drifts and gets married

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. My break up did not make sense

    • 4 replies
    • 699 views
  12. The Ex GF who cares but doesn't care

    • 6 replies
    • 959 views
  13. Why do people do this ? :(

    • 5 replies
    • 865 views
  14. he watched my ig story?

    • 5 replies
    • 922 views
  15. Ex trying to talk to me again?

    • 1 reply
    • 724 views
    • 1 reply
    • 634 views
  16. Trying to end things but she’s homeless

    • 5 replies
    • 857 views
  17. heartbroken and i don't know anymore 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3.2k views
  18. Healing and confusion after cheating

    • 9 replies
    • 982 views
  19. Broke up: different stages in life

    • 4 replies
    • 910 views
  20. Out of the blue broken up with me

    • 11 replies
    • 923 views
  21. my ex texted me...

    • 4 replies
    • 942 views
  22. What can I do???

    • 8 replies
    • 802 views
×
×
  • Create New...