Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

    • 5 replies
    • 786 views
  1. Sticky situation

    • 2 replies
    • 560 views
  2. why did my ex gf UNblock from Instagram?

    • 1 reply
    • 3.6k views
  3. , i broke no contact but it was an accident!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 930 views
  4. ex gf, no contact, next steps

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. I am not thinking rationally. Send .

    • 1 reply
    • 736 views
  6. 5 months. She has moved on but not me 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3.2k views
  7. Did I make a mistake?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. I’ve been dumped by my sociopath ex again

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. My gf of 2 years lied to me and left me for a girl

    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Broke nc after 5 years

    • 10 replies
    • 940 views
    • 58 replies
    • 5k views
  11. Broke up because of anxiety.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Here's my situation.... sorry, a little long

    • 6 replies
    • 987 views
  13. should I still think about her?

    • 3 replies
    • 787 views
    • 26 replies
    • 5.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 704 views
  14. Six Months Later and I’m Still Not Over Him

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Out of the blue shes gone.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Recent Breakup of almost 4 years: What do I do?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. NC support needed 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 117 replies
    • 12.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...