LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Absolutely unconditionally bat sh*t crazy head over heels madly in love with him

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree936Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th March 2019, 1:11 PM   #826
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Lemming View Post
Does the company you work for have any other locations or offices?? Can they transfer you to another location/area??

Being nomadic most of my life, moving always seemed to make me feel better. New location, fresh slate, left my problems behind...

I also enjoyed the task of moving, throwing things away, downsizing for the move, boxing things up, etc.

It is really fun exploring a new city/town. New people, new experiences, new everything!
I was going to suggest this, again.

Just curious: Was your therapist from your small town? If yes, I can see why she would think you should go back to your church, as that seems to be how life is in your small religious tight community.
JuneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2019, 4:04 PM   #827
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneL View Post
I was going to suggest this, again.
Yes, great minds think alike!!
Old 10th March 2019, 4:10 PM   #828
Established Member

Just google today and get in therapy again by the end of the week. Let the new therapist transfer your records from the old one. Don't put it off. You're backsliding already.
Old 10th March 2019, 7:08 PM   #829

I've got to say that new therapist and perhaps moving as well sound like excellent plans. Stop hanging out with this guy or going where he goes (like if you're going to go to church, find a different one). And honestly, it might be a good idea to make a new thread that's based around your improvement or desire for improvement than to keep returning to this thread that reminds you how "absolutely unconditionally bat sh*t crazy head over heels madly in love" you are with this guy. It seems like it's become similar to a mantra in your life. As long as you keep repeating the same thoughts, you will be stuck in the same cycle.

Also, on the Pete thing, or even with casual sex outside of marriage, it's not beneficial to tell yourself that it's wrong or you are a bad person. You arent a bad person, and premarital sex is not wrong. Remember, we all fall short of the glory of God. It's part of the human experience. If you live with a good heart and try to have a positive impact on the world around you, you are doing God's work already. Humans have been having sex since well before there was marriage or Christianity, so don't beat yourself up about it.