living with a large person

Just the usual things:- Loud noises, confined spaces, heights, spiders, large women, the dark and mice.

I was only given the role because I look good in the lycra suit! ;)

How the hell does Spiderman get scared of Spiders?!! :lmao::laugh::lmao:

You big pussycat!!

Mind you, the lycra does look good on you... so I suppose I'll let you off!! :D

How the hell does Spiderman get scared of Spiders?!! :lmao::laugh::lmao:

You big pussycat!!

Mind you, the lycra does look good on you... so I suppose I'll let you off!! :D

Yes PUSSYCAT'S, those too!! Their claws, those longs creepy whiskers.....*shudders*

I'm a lover not a fighter, you should know that LK ;)

We are talking beyond "curvy" here.

Could you enjoy sex with a woman whose vagina was guarded by so much fat and excess skin that actually using the vagina for stimulation was physically impossible?

We are talking beyond "curvy" here.

Could you enjoy sex with a woman whose vagina was guarded by so much fat and excess skin that actually using the vagina for stimulation was physically impossible?

Come to think of it it would seem if one was super morbidly obese you could just about lube up any fold on her and hump away couldn't ya? 400 lb or more

Now I am being serious...... I never thought of it but I am betting somewhere there are men who love to do this.

I was watching a plastic surgery show with people that lost the weight and had all the skin left over. Dang that is horrendous surgery to have to go thru.

Come to think of it it would seem if one was super morbidly obese you could just about lube up any fold on her and hump away couldn't ya? 400 lb or more

On that note, I'm going to throw up.

I can remember watching a documentary about a large obese fella whom was stuck in his arm chair, and had been so for nigh on a year. He had even been to the toilet in the chair!! Can you imagine the smell!

From what I remember they also found an old remote control wedged in a layer of his flab!

this made me think of thoose really fat naked women calandars. I never got them.:sick:

Yes, there is that story floating around about the man, and the obese woman who couldn't get pregnant. They tried everything, and decided to start IVF. She went for her check up, and they discovered she was a virgin with an intact hymen :lmao:

He had been f*cking her fat vagina folds.

Hahahahahahaha.

Yes, there is that story floating around about the man, and the obese woman who couldn't get pregnant. They tried everything, and decided to start IVF. She went for her check up, and they discovered she was a virgin with an intact hymen :lmao:

He had been f*cking her fat vagina folds.

Hahahahahahaha.

That's unbelievable......

She couldn't have ever cum then, surely!

That's unbelievable......

some women and men can cum without physical stimulation.... ya know like the wet dreams you used to have spidey. :D

some women and men can cum without physical stimulation.... ya know like the wet dreams you used to have spidey. :D

Well I'll be....you learn something new everyday! ;):laugh:

And she can join the majority of the worlds female population that can't come from sexual intercourse.

Ugghh I bet those stains were a nightmare to get out of that Lycra suit....! :eek:

• Author

That's a bit extrem!!

Spiderman: Not 206... 260 Lb.

What is that stingy feeling I get in my heart from time to time after the break up? Is it some sort of hormone or something...

And she can join the majority of the worlds female population that can't come from sexual intercourse.

* In walks spiderman to save the day *

Ugghh I bet those stains were a nightmare to get out of that Lycra suit....! :eek:

You'll have to ask my Mum, she deals with that aspect. :D

That's a bit extrem!!

Spiderman: Not 206... 260 Lb.

What is that stingy feeling I get in my heart from time to time after the break up? Is it some sort of hormone or something...

It's the physiological ramifications of emotional stress due to feelings of heartache and loss.

Or it's a heart attack.

RecordProducer

OK, nobody really answered the f-ing question that OP posted: would you date someone who is very fat? I think a good comment would include if you're overweight. ;)

"Curvy" is what... like Merilyn Monroe? Jennifer Lopez? Or 260 lbs? I'd really like to hear some honest answers about this...

Now if overweight people don't mind dating someone else who is overweight (I am trying to imagine a 400-lb man doing a 300-lb woman), that's OK... but hey, don't say weight doesn't matter, because you want someone to caress YOUR 40 square feet of skin.

I apologize to all curvy people with a few (tens) of extra lbs... :o

i don't care if it sounds shallow. being with a big guy is really difficult sometimes! i have not really had to watch my weight or work out. i try to eat and live healthy though. my thinness is attributed to genetics, not an eating disorder! it's just difficult sometimes, to have your significant other be overweight.

OK, nobody really answered the f-ing question that OP posted: would you date someone who is very fat? I think a good comment would include if you're overweight. ;)

My ex bf weighed a little more than thrice my weight (he is 1 ft taller than me). :)

He has the most beutiful eyes I've ever seen on a guy. :love:

His sister is also obese (or she was at the time, anyway) and she is a very, very attractive woman - she was in a very long term relationship with a handsome guy a little younger than her, and she was asked out by a couple of famous people in her late twenties. She is also very intelligent, self confident and has a strong personality.

"Curvy" is what... like Merilyn Monroe? Jennifer Lopez? Or 260 lbs? I'd really like to hear some honest answers about this...

It's a really tough call, simply hard to quantify. I'd have to answer "yes" and qualify it by saying I wouldn't be attracted to someone in really bad physical shape. For example, there's a lady in our office building who's "very fat." This is a three story building, she's on the middle floor, and is the only one who uses the elevator. I've seen her come in from the parking lot (a few hundred feet) winded. Now, I do think she's a sweet lady and I respect her.

Me? I'm 5'8" and 225 lbs. Yes, overweight.

I suspect people are attracted to others with similar priorities, and people with similar priorities are often similar in shape. For example, I'm in good health except for weight, I'm physically active, I exercise a couple of times a week, but I like to eat. I'm more attracted to a lady who'd enjoy an evening cuddled up on the couch in front of a movie without worrying whether or not she went to the gym that day or how many calories are in a bag of popcorn.;)

i didn't read all the post, but here's my take on it. I am currently in the process of divorcing my obese wife. when i met her 8 years ago, she was about 30lbs overweight at 160lbs and 5'2" tall. sahe had just lost 60 lbs and was going to losae 30 more--she said. losaing never happened and her weight went up well over 220 i'm guessing. i'm 6' and 190 lbs and i'm very active and athletic. even though i loved her very much, her weight was a problem in that it made her very jealous and selfish. she felt a need to wear gaudy clothes and jewelry and waear tons of makeup--like Mimey on Crew Carey show (almost twins). her michelin man roles around her waist made her repulsive to me and sex turned into a marital chore that happened once every 2 months. her weight limited her ability to do fun things that wer active--any beach or water activity, ect. she demanded the house be kept freezing because of her body temp with all that fat insulation. i tried terribly hard to love her but her weight was an issue that she refused to be accountable for. not only did her self esteem suffer but her physical waell being suffered too, causing her to take mounds of meds for diabetes, heart, ect... so yes, you can love a fat person but understand that fat hurts in other areas besides the visual. i think everyone draws a line with how much fat they can tolerate. but repulsive is a feeling that you can do nothing about--kinda of like being gay i guess. either are or not. oh, and...she left me while i was out of town in the middle of the night. i tried to make the marriage work...she left me!