living with a large person

Don't live as an overweight person expecting people to sympathesize and pity you.

Said from the mouth of someone who's never had a weight problem? Or was your weight problem consisting of the 5lbs of water weight gain you had during your period?

Tell you a story.. I was in training for the military at one point, and gained an incredible amount of weight. Didn't matter how hard they worked us, or how far I ran every day, I couldn't shed the weight. We were doing 10 mile runs, classes consisted of us being on our feet all day, we walked miles everyday to get from one training point to another.. and still!!!! I was FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a LARD ASS. I was pointed at, made fun of, jokes were made about me. Girls pointed and laughed as I walked by. My sgts told me "You ****ing fat ass." to my face, and that was probably one of the nicer ways they put it. I was degraded, insulted, ostricized and critized on a daily basis.

I even stopped eating at one point, since limiting my food intake wasn't working. They harrassed me for not eating. So I started eating again. NOTHING I DID WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't lose weight.

To this day, I have no idea WHY I weighed so much at that point of my life. Within three months of getting out of that training I dropped every ounce I had gained while there. I didn't change my eating habits. I didn't attempt to lose weight. I'd completely stopped working out. I didn't run, or excercise at all. There is no logical reason I can find for why I lost the weight... I eat like crap now. Little debby snack cakes, ice cream, chocolate chip cookies.. hamburgers with extra mayonese and cheese. I don't skimp on all the goodies. I eat what I want, when I want, and to hell with my weight.

In essence.. What I'm really saying is.. I FEEL like I don't have total control over my weight. And that is what happenes to a lot of fat people. They try and try to lose weight, yet nothing happens. They do everything right, follow the books, and at the end of the day, they are STILL fat. They get depressed, they give up they are degraded by their peers, insulted by strangers, pointed at like a freak.... They don't feel comfortable in their bodies. They hate how they look. Exercising doesn't bring positive influences, because it seems like everyone is judging. "You fat ass, of course you need to work out... just not near me."

All I'm saying is.. don't judge til you've been in that persons shoes. And no.. 5 extra pounds does not count.

Hey,

Girls, would you go out and/or build a relationship with a fat man?

If I liked him, sure.

If yes, what's your weight limit?

No idea.

Ariadne

my GF is a 260 pounder.

The fact that you refered to your GF has "a 260 pounder" tells me you don't respect her enough...

This is probably why she is so insecure talking about her weight with you... because she knows you are clerly not attracted to her.

Are we as a society, allways going to be so shallow in reards to body size and shape? Why is acceptable for most to have a "friend" who is of the larger variety but when it comes to sexual relationships, many of us writhe our faces in disgust??

Some of the nicest people I have ever met have been bigger than most in size, and some of the meanest people I have met have been the fit, good-looking type. (Yes I know I am stereotyping again...) but in my opinion, I have found it true!

Well, depends how overweight?

I mean, there's overweight and then there's clinically obese and then there's morbidly obese.

I've dated 'thick' guys before with some extra poundage. It never turned me off unless they couldn't participate in things I liked to do, like hiking and camping and fishing.

I'd actually prefer a 'meaty' guy over a scrawny, skinny guy!! :laugh:

However, if he had pendulous flab hanging down to his knees and couldn't walk without weezing, I'd consider him more of an invalid and would not find that attractive at all.

superconductor
Guys, would you go out and/or build a relationship with a fat woman (260 lb +)

Nope.

If no, why. If yes, what's your weight limit?
Depends on the woman's height and body type, but to me fat = unattractive.

*edited to add*

Are we as a society, allways going to be so shallow in reards to body size and shape?

I don't see how having standards means being shallow. If I'm not attracted to a woman because she's overweight, or has rotting teeth, or has any other feature that I find repulsive, then I'm just not attracted. That's not shallow, it's just that I don't find that feature attractive, just like I don't enjoy overboiled brussel sprouts.

Are we as a society, allways going to be so shallow in reards to body size and shape?

I don't remember who said this, but "there is nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you are insightful about it".

Shallowness is widespread, and is not always about looks.

I am not very impressed with good looks, money, cars, clothes, social rank and size of various body parts, yet I consider myself an extremely shallow person. :)

I don't remember who said this, but "there is nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you are insightful about it".

Shallowness is widespread, and is not always about looks.

I am not very impressed with good looks, money, cars, clothes, social rank and size of various body parts, yet I consider myself an extremely shallow person. :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You might think I am kidding, but even if you looked like your old avatar I'd *love* to date you to have a lot of shallow but insightful conversation with you and laugh my ass off.

(I'd just ask you to please do not keep that huge fork on the nightstand)

You might think I am kidding, but even if you looked like your old avatar I'd *love* to date you to have a lot of shallow but insightful conversation with you and laugh my ass off.

(I'd just ask you to please do not keep that huge fork on the nightstand)

ok its its a date...... but keep your hands off my Pop Tarts or you get the fork! :D

No I will not date fat people...... chicks or dudes.... fat meaning not puddy but fat..... 15lb overweight would be tolerable for frame.....fat friends are ok tho.

What has happened to beauty being in the eyes of the beholder?

True...... so people should not toss the "shallow card" at beholders that do not see beauty in some individuals...... :)

that's not what I meant...but ut just seems that we do not like fat people!!

I like many fat people..... I also dislike a few. Based on personality. But I do not wish to mount a fat/obese person...... just like I don't like men or women :lmao: with hairy faces..... no different.

Are we as a society, allways going to be so shallow in reards to body size and shape? Why is acceptable for most to have a "friend" who is of the larger variety but when it comes to sexual relationships, many of us writhe our faces in disgust??

Because sex is such a physical act that requires elements of horniness on both sides in order to be good. Sadly, lust is not something you can conjure up at will for deserving cases...and when it comes to mutually consenting bedroom antics, the door is generally best shut on political correctness.

that's not what I meant...but ut just seems that we do not like fat people!!

I like fat people. I just don't want to sleep with them.

Because sex is such a physical act that requires elements of horniness on both sides in order to be good. Sadly, lust is not something you can conjure up at will for deserving cases...and when it comes to mutually consenting bedroom antics, the door is generally best shut on political correctness.

shame on you...... !!!!!!

You should get sexually excited over a corpse even. What is wrong with you? Dead people have feelings too. :p

shame on you...... !!!!!!

You should get sexually excited over a corpse even. What is wrong with you? Dead people have feelings too. :p

Really, I have to think carefully about what makes me discriminate on this issue. Just to be on the safe side, I'm preparing an email which I'll circulate round everyone I know inviting them for a shag.

PS - No lecherous PMs about this post. You know who you are!

If it was John Candy - yep! Great smile, nice demeanor, happy attitude, and he could humor me often!

BTW, yes I am fit - and VERY attractive...

I have changed my preferences in men in the past six months, to my total delight!

No more JFK Jr look alikes that are mean and nasty with a sense of entitlement... Just very average looking and MORE than kind, sweet, and caring to the top of the hill...

It is way better this way... I ALWAYS feel happy when I am with my new guy...;)

*whew*

Hope for us cute, funny fat ones.

-tp

Fat Guy

Standup Comedian

Graduate of same acting school as John Candy

The fact that you refered to your GF has "a 260 pounder" tells me you don't respect her enough...

:lmao::D:laugh::D

A 206 pounder!! You have to admit that's funny!! Disrespectful yes, but funny nonetheless!

I wish McDonald's sold a 206 pounder! :lmao::D

I just want to thank a lot of you guys.

Now I know why I starve myself with stir-fried vegetables and work out at the gym 4-5 times a week.

So I, too, can have a shallow, empty head of a girlfriend one day!

Get real, people.

Let me break one of your Cro-Magnon mantras here.

"Fat people are lazy and don't take care of themselves."

I work 40 hours a week as a sales executive for a billion-dollar company, the odds of which are that some of you have at least one of my products somewhere in your house, possibly even sold by me at some point to someone who gave it to you.

Outside of that, I work 15-20 hours a week bartending at a VERY POPULAR high-volume bar (in 7-9 hour shifts, WITHOUT a break, working SOLO), and NO ONE at my bar EVER waits for a drink.

I also work, as needed in a HIGH VOLUME restaurant where our basic rule is "if you aren't RUNNING, you aren't WORKING", and I can go 12-14 hours at a clip if I NEED to. I'm 35, and my average co-worker is 20, and I can run circles around these kids.

4-5 days a week at the gym, running, lifting, swimming, and basically busting my fat ass before even going INTO work every day.

I'm also a professional actor/standup comedian (on professional hiatus), who's probably spent more time entertaining large audiences, raising money for charities (including cancer hospitals and 9/11 charities), where, amazingly enough, I cease being a "fat guy" for a day, and am actually looked on as a "decent human being" trying to help my fellow man. And yes, I let the skinny people benefit from my work, too. And guess what? If I told you where in your DVD collection you could see me, it would blow your socks off.

I'm a rock musician, and used to play in a cover band here in Jersey. Any of you know the Jersey music scene, you better have the attitude to get by. Trust me ladies, I rock out with my c**k out.

But thanks to a "blessing" from God, so to speak, I have no thyroid to speak of, so no matter how much I work my ass off, no matter many salads I shove in my face, I DON'T LOSE WEIGHT.

So NEVER, and I mean NEVER say "fat people" don't try to take care of themselves.

I (and we, for the most part) don't want your pity, your sympathy, or your leftover french fries.

At 35, I've had more success, professionally and romantically, than many people at my age/weight/background have had in their lives.

All that while weighing anywhere between 300 and 400lbs at various points in the last 10 years. But gee, somehow, I've always had attractive (and often "thin") girlfriends, and if any of you would care to hear about some of my sexual exploits with them, you'd be very impressed as to what a "fat guy" is capable of doing with/to a woman's vagina, since that seems to be such a concern.

Remember, ladies, we don't get fat because we don't know how to.....eat.

And yes, I CAN see my penis when I look down, thank you very much. Fortunately, for the longest time, I've had very lovely "assistance" in locating it, when needed.

So, hopefully, I'll find the "right diet" that sheds a good amount of weight from me soon, that way, I can finally "earn the right" to have a shallow, brainless girlfriend! In fact, it looks like I might have my pick from here!

But honestly, I don't think most of the women here could keep up with me.

Ok, now flame me back. I can take it. I know better.

Hugs and kisses,

-tp

Smart.

Funny.

Sexual.

Successful.

FAT.

Said from the mouth of someone who's never had a weight problem? Or was your weight problem consisting of the 5lbs of water weight gain you had during your period?

Tell you a story.. I was in training for the military at one point, and gained an incredible amount of weight. Didn't matter how hard they worked us, or how far I ran every day, I couldn't shed the weight. We were doing 10 mile runs, classes consisted of us being on our feet all day, we walked miles everyday to get from one training point to another.. and still!!!! I was FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a LARD ASS. I was pointed at, made fun of, jokes were made about me. Girls pointed and laughed as I walked by. My sgts told me "You ****ing fat ass." to my face, and that was probably one of the nicer ways they put it. I was degraded, insulted, ostricized and critized on a daily basis.

I even stopped eating at one point, since limiting my food intake wasn't working. They harrassed me for not eating. So I started eating again. NOTHING I DID WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't lose weight.

To this day, I have no idea WHY I weighed so much at that point of my life. Within three months of getting out of that training I dropped every ounce I had gained while there. I didn't change my eating habits. I didn't attempt to lose weight. I'd completely stopped working out. I didn't run, or excercise at all. There is no logical reason I can find for why I lost the weight... I eat like crap now. Little debby snack cakes, ice cream, chocolate chip cookies.. hamburgers with extra mayonese and cheese. I don't skimp on all the goodies. I eat what I want, when I want, and to hell with my weight.

In essence.. What I'm really saying is.. I FEEL like I don't have total control over my weight. And that is what happenes to a lot of fat people. They try and try to lose weight, yet nothing happens. They do everything right, follow the books, and at the end of the day, they are STILL fat. They get depressed, they give up they are degraded by their peers, insulted by strangers, pointed at like a freak.... They don't feel comfortable in their bodies. They hate how they look. Exercising doesn't bring positive influences, because it seems like everyone is judging. "You fat ass, of course you need to work out... just not near me."

All I'm saying is.. don't judge til you've been in that persons shoes. And no.. 5 extra pounds does not count.

Recent studies show that when the body is more acidic than alkaline, then you can either lose or gain alot of weight. Excessive exercise can acidify the body. So this could be what happened here. However, not many people know about these things.

In answer to the original question, yes, I don't mind fat, but I am not attracted to unhealthy people who don't take responsibility for themselves.

Even if a person is trying to lose weight in healthy and intelligent ways then I could still be attracted to them, but it is those people who give up, and say they like being fat who I just don't find attractive.

Now I am slightly overweight myself, kind of a bit Bridget Jones, but I do exercise reguarly, and have a good diet. I know that stress effects my weight, not because I eat more but because stress acidifies the body and releases certain hormones that make you fatter. I also try to limit stress in my life.

I like fat people.

*pulls gun out of mouth*

Thank God. I can keep on going another day.

-tp

It's a simple question:

Q1:

Girls, would you go out and/or build a relationship with a fat man?

Guys, would you go out and/or build a relationship with a fat woman (260 lb +)

Q2:

If no, why. If yes, what's your weight limit?

When you answer plz specify if you're a woman or a man.

Participate and let's see!!!!

If we're all going to be as shallow enough as to judge someone on their weight, I say let's examine their bank balance too! :)

I'd say yes, I'd date an excessively large, RICH 206 pounder!!

I'm a man! ;)