"the "30 somethings" are going to be UNBELIEVABLE! off the hook!"

it sounds like your still hurt and looking for some validation. Maybe you should try to continue to work things out. Seems like theres still feelings from both parties. If he's ready now can't you forgive him for the time he needed to realize whats important?

• 1 month later...
  • Author

wow too bad I didn't see that post sooner then now - wonder who that "guest" is - because anyone who acutally has followed my story could not possibly suggest that this marriage is worth saving! its not, really really not. ANYWAYS..............

Hello Everyone! A little birdy told me that someone was asking about me and looking for an update - for obvious reasons I stayed away from here for a bit - alot has changed in a month and a half......

soon to be ex and i are on a much more honest ground - in other words we aren't being so secretive about our whereabouts - he is well aware I am seeing someone and I am well aware he is. I much prefer it this way- its easier to do this then to run around lying and sneaking - I am 29 years old and shouldn't have to "sneak".

The girls are doing very well - my youngest is now a year old (sniffle sniffle) and precious as can be - the older is doing well also. we now have them in daycare three hours a day - soon to be ex got a new position and also got a second job - its been rough - meaning time constraints - I literally feel like I am always running - but such is life- their will be time for sleep in the grave :)

I am doing fantastically still dating - still happy to be doing so - still having a great time - its been good because their is alot of stress relief associated with it, its solely time for me - time for me to very temporarily be able to check out of my life. and then of course check back in when duty calls. as it always does.

of course alot has happened in between, little things - can't have been very important though because I dont remember any of it.

most of all I am still 150% sure that this was absolutely the right decision all along. It scares me to think what if this didn't happen - what if none it happened I would have spent the rest of my life living a "half life" almost thinking that that was what happiness was supposed to be - and it so was not - it was mediocre at best - at very best - I know that some day he and I will be sooooooo much happier with other people or not at all but just not with each other. we spent too long together being not really happy and mistakenly thinking we were.

It was me asking about you but I didn't mean to ask as a guest. I have followed your story from the beginning and hoped that you had been staying strong. I knew Lor would know how to reach you so I PM'd her since you don't have PM capability.

I'm really glad to hear you are doing well. You are one of the few I've seen that has really stood your ground. You consistently stated what you could and could not live with in your marriage and then remained true to your boundaries which is admirable in my book.

I'm glad to hear your girls are doing well and thanks for checking in with us. Take care of yourself :bunny:

wow too bad I didn't see that post sooner then now - wonder who that "guest" is - because anyone who acutally has followed my story could not possibly suggest that this marriage is worth saving! its not, really really not. ANYWAYS..............

Hello Everyone! A little birdy told me that someone was asking about me and looking for an update - for obvious reasons I stayed away from here for a bit - alot has changed in a month and a half......

soon to be ex and i are on a much more honest ground - in other words we aren't being so secretive about our whereabouts - he is well aware I am seeing someone and I am well aware he is. I much prefer it this way- its easier to do this then to run around lying and sneaking - I am 29 years old and shouldn't have to "sneak".

The girls are doing very well - my youngest is now a year old (sniffle sniffle) and precious as can be - the older is doing well also. we now have them in daycare three hours a day - soon to be ex got a new position and also got a second job - its been rough - meaning time constraints - I literally feel like I am always running - but such is life- their will be time for sleep in the grave :)

I am doing fantastically still dating - still happy to be doing so - still having a great time - its been good because their is alot of stress relief associated with it, its solely time for me - time for me to very temporarily be able to check out of my life. and then of course check back in when duty calls. as it always does.

of course alot has happened in between, little things - can't have been very important though because I dont remember any of it.

most of all I am still 150% sure that this was absolutely the right decision all along. It scares me to think what if this didn't happen - what if none it happened I would have spent the rest of my life living a "half life" almost thinking that that was what happiness was supposed to be - and it so was not - it was mediocre at best - at very best - I know that some day he and I will be sooooooo much happier with other people or not at all but just not with each other. we spent too long together being not really happy and mistakenly thinking we were.

I knew Lor would know how to reach you so I PM'd her since you don't have PM capability.

Um..nope? I don't have PM capability either.....

Glad to hear you're doing good, Erika. Thanks for the update!

Sorry bout that....it was Roo.

Um..nope? I don't have PM capability either.....

Glad to hear you're doing good, Erika. Thanks for the update!