Again, I just want to say I'm not blaming you guys at all. What I'm saying is that it's the love bank of most people that leaves them open to cheating in the first place.

I'm not saying someone should do something that their partner wants them to do when they find it painful etc. What I am saying is that those things are up for discussion and negotiation in a marriage. The cheating spouse should have been keeping their partners love bank full as well.

Ever seen a marriage where they have been married 25 years- their kids leave home and they either divorce or one cheats?? That because love banks have been empty and the people have either hung on until the kids left or they have began to allow someone else to fill their love banks after the kids leave.

In cases like Lor's or Milfs- these guys have already allowed someone else to fill their banks. Once that process is started it's like an addiction and it's hard to break. They want their love banks filled. It's selfish, ABSOLUTELY and wrong but it's often a pull that some cannot resist. At the point it's being filled by someone else it's often impossible to pull someone back. So, the idea behind the book is to not ever let it get to the point where someone else is filling your partner's bank!

Off topic I know so forgive me for thread jacking!

MzP, what you said is very true. Not to thread-hijack myself but I realized too late what my H was wanting, then when I gave it to him, he didn't know if he wanted it anymore. He even said I was everything he wanted me to be. Like Erika, my H won't give anything to the marriage so what is the point in trying or waiting? In our eyes there was a reason to try, they don't or can't see what there is worth fighting for.

• Author

well I have a number of things to add........

I have read five love languages, and yes I realized alot just through that (same premis of love bank, I think he called it love tank instead, same idea) but yes I have known for a while that my H's primary way of expressing love is through sex. yes realized way too late, but during all this the few times we have gone there, its never been better, go fricking figure!

he said something a long time ago in the beginning of all this, when the sex had just started to get better, it was something along the lines of "why didn't you tell me this before" as if to say, or it seemed like he had at that moment done something he could not take back and why didn't I tell him things I was telling him sooner so he would not have made that mistake. I am making a serious assumption here, I just remember distinctly that was the feeling i got.

it will come out sooner or later. It will. I know something happened, dont know what or when but i know. have from day one. just unwilling to see it.

and in the process of all this, I have become the person he always wanted me to be. ironically enough. too bad for him now. I think now i'll grow my hair long, dye it blonde, you know do all the things he always wanted hee hee hee. i'm so evil sometimes!

anywho I am ok. I am past the part of "I am getting a divorce" for the moment anyways I have accepted it. what I am beginning to deal with now though is leading up to it. how is it possible, for me to throw myself in front of the train soooooooo many times, and for him to do NOTHING, literally and figuratively, nothing. 7 years poof gone. 2 children, a family poof gone, we were the couple that was going to last truly last, no one I mean NO ONE saw this coming. and in a matter of four months it has been completely leveled to NOTHING.

the lawyer has the final paperwork he'll be served friday at work (hopefully i'll get my kicks and he'll be the one embarrassed at his place of work, instead of all the embarrassment he has caused me). I am still toying with calling the HER husband, and even HER. I may need that for some closure not to sure yet.

talked to my in laws the other day. they wanted a head's up so I gave them one, and my MIL made me promise her outloud a gzillion times that they would not lose me. I promised repeatedly, they tell me they love me, both of them everytime we talk, I know there are less then great In laws out there, mine just aren't that though. they have been amazing through this, going through the pain with me, they are soooooo dissapointed, and soooooo disgusted. I dont beleive they are on speaking terms at this point, I dont really know. hes gonna be one sorry son of a bitch one day. he will realize and he will see, and he will be sorry.

also I have thought for sometime that this was somewhat related to a mid-life something regardless of the fact that he is only 33. I also think he is very depressed, he explains on his myspace, severe highs and lows, but is he doing anything about it? of course not. I'm not his mommy anymore. no longer my problem. but I know this is more then just what it seems at the surface he is going through something and i simply cannot touch him.

My H is only 30. I'm still in shock from finding the answers I was looking for, of it being a MLC. I had toyed with the idea it might be that but thought naw, he's too young. Guess not. It was peace of mind knowing that there is NOTHING I can do to help cuz right now he can't even help himself, and that this is not my fault. I recommend to read thru some of the stuff on there just for yourself, to help you understand why he is the way he is. Does it change the situation? Nope, only for you.

My IL are the same as yours--I'm a daughter not a DIL--there is only my H and his step-brother. And they are my family. But I've already lost some of that contact cuz I can't go to some of the same family stuff now. Hold on to them as best you can but there are times you will have to stand aside for them as a family.

• Author

today is the day da da da duuuuum!

eeeek. I wonder if once again in usual fashion I will get no respone, OR alternately if I might even get a phone call acknowledging he has been served.

got two bottles and wine and muy munchies for my girls tonight friends are coming over. Should be a fun night. Maybe we'll all get to laugh at his sorrow....does that make me cold?

he really is depressed. Yesterday when he got home, he came down sat down on the futon and had the mopey I want to cry look on his face, I was like What's up (I was trying to work), we didn't talk much about anything, I made lots of funny ha ha totally sarcastic totally jab knife in his ribs kind of jokes about his "hoochie mama". He didn't apprecaite them, or think they were funny, then he begged me NOT to have the satellite service turned off, I laughed! I said your wants/needs are no longer part of my considerations, deal with it, hopefully this will spur him out faster. Told him how much the MK order was, he started to have a look on his face at which point I raised my hand and said that I didn't want to hear it. THEN as usual when we were talking about the TV he OF COURSE attemped to throw that in my face (what a ****ing shock) about how i spent money on that, now just let him have his TV. ****er. He must think I am going to be "nice" through this. He is sooooo wrong.

oooohhhh the satisfaction I will feel when I catch these two in their tangled web........

http://www.myspace.com/jason630 - HIS

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=42989919 - HERS

so his says stuff about who he wants to date...gee didn't waste anytime there! and HERS says "I hope your happy now all the psychos can view" (she went from it being private to it being public again).

gonna blow a gaskit! (sp?)

Last Mohegan

I just viewed their myspace pages. Hold your head high Milf. You are too good for any of this crap. I know that's easy for me to say becuase I'm not in your shoes but your husband and this woman seem infantile to me. He's worried about satellite TV right now? Is he afraid your going to ground him from his gameboy next? I, for one, think you are absolutely doing the right thing.

today is the day da da da duuuuum!

eeeek. I wonder if once again in usual fashion I will get no respone, OR alternately if I might even get a phone call acknowledging he has been served.

got two bottles and wine and muy munchies for my girls tonight friends are coming over. Should be a fun night. Maybe we'll all get to laugh at his sorrow....does that make me cold?

he really is depressed. Yesterday when he got home, he came down sat down on the futon and had the mopey I want to cry look on his face, I was like What's up (I was trying to work), we didn't talk much about anything, I made lots of funny ha ha totally sarcastic totally jab knife in his ribs kind of jokes about his "hoochie mama". He didn't apprecaite them, or think they were funny, then he begged me NOT to have the satellite service turned off, I laughed! I said your wants/needs are no longer part of my considerations, deal with it, hopefully this will spur him out faster. Told him how much the MK order was, he started to have a look on his face at which point I raised my hand and said that I didn't want to hear it. THEN as usual when we were talking about the TV he OF COURSE attemped to throw that in my face (what a ****ing shock) about how i spent money on that, now just let him have his TV. ****er. He must think I am going to be "nice" through this. He is sooooo wrong.

oooohhhh the satisfaction I will feel when I catch these two in their tangled web........

http://www.myspace.com/jason630 - HIS

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=42989919 - HERS

so his says stuff about who he wants to date...gee didn't waste anytime there! and HERS says "I hope your happy now all the psychos can view" (she went from it being private to it being public again).

gonna blow a gaskit! (sp?)

I just viewed their myspace pages. Hold your head high Milf. You are too good for any of this crap. I know that's easy for me to say becuase I'm not in your shoes but your husband and this woman seem infantile to me. He's worried about satellite TV right now? Is he afraid your going to ground him from his gameboy next? I, for one, think you are absolutely doing the right thing.

that was my thought as well ( i looked to satisfy my curiosity) :D

Looks like he has himself a lil bar party queen that likes to bop out to Rick Springsteen and Air Supply............:lmao:

Oh but Teenage Love is so cute.......... :lmao::sick:

whichwayisup

I looked too and I see he has quoted some things you've said here...

You are one strong woman! Live for your kids right now...Everything else, in time will work out.

I'm sure once you're back on your feet life will be so much better and less painful.

• Author

so of course *shock* I got ZERO response! I found out from his parents that he was served because he called them when he was. hes such a dip**** he really is. hsi father called him something dont know what....something to do with an ass!

he called his sister too, and then once he did that, once he told he was served, once she asked him how he was feeling about it, his response was, yeah I'm ok, been going to the gym, blah blah blah, his sister says to me like I CARE about the damn gym! your wife is divorcing you and all you can talk about is the gym!

it must be bad when HIS family says you should leave him!

whatever, i know I have angry days to come, have had angry days already, but I am soooooooo over this.

I'm gonna check it out. I hope he quotes some of what I said.

Here's a good one for him

"Dump his sorry ass- if he were really sorry he'd come back home be a man and be more concerned with the CHILDREN he fathered than with his satelite TV" :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

F**cker.

• Author

Someone finally speaks.............

sorry this is difficult to read its copy and pasted from the keylogger....he is talking to a sort of mother

what's up [Enter] yeah for the most part. [Enter] getting a d [Enter] vorce [Enter] yes [Enter] no does'nt seem so. it happens. it'll be ok [Enter] been bad for awhile. last 5-6 months [Enter] no, but thank you. it alittle weird and surreal. [Enter] yes for the most part it's been amicable lately. but i was served on fri.at work [Enter] it was not the highlight that's for sure [Enter] she's a wonderful person and a great mother. we just lost each other along the way. too much too soon i think [Enter] no not everyone [Enter] i was out of the house for about a month and accussed of ****ing around and everyone seemed to buy into it. but it's not true just guilty of spending time with peoplebut the girls are great. [Enter] gabby looks like me !! makes my faces and everything. it's been the hardest thing. h

Logged: 07 August 06 at 18:12:48

PC Name: Username: App: Window:

ow do i tell emma. that's what truly upsets me [Enter] yeah i will send some tonight. [Ente i hope so, i feel like such a failure when i think of this. i hated it as a kid so how could i do it them. but i can't stay for them. i love ericka but we just aren't there anymore [Enter] yeah i guess. i have changed alot this year. i really have been going thru some ****. i lost 18 pounds thru all this and have been in the gym since may no stop. really have tried to better myself. got promoted at work, #3 in the store now, my own office and don't deal with the cust. anymore. we went to counseling and it help get some **** out, but it does'nt make you feel the way your supposed to [Enter] yeah i think it's past that point. i'm not mad at her and we could end up being good friends but alot of **** has happened [Enter] the kids aren't being used in this and we both have focused on that. and just want them taken care of [Enter] thanks. some days i could really use one. others i feel great. othe

Logged: 07 August 06 at 18:21:05

PC Name: Username: App: Window:

rs just want to drive off the road. but that isn't an option [Enter] i love my girls and that's all i am gonna worry about now [Enter] dad is pissed/dissapointed and really has been tough on me through all this [Enter] we have had it out a few times and i basically told him he betrayed me through this. but we will work past this and we seem to be getting along now. he just feels alittle shocked and worried it could be a mistake. they love ericka and i want them to continue to see her. [Enter] yeah thats what i said to him. but he isn't the same anymore either, he is a better grandfather than you could ever imagine. [Enter] he just calls to talk to emma somedays. it's shocking. he even dressed as santa this year. it was f'n hilarious.........because of the wine! [Enter] so it's alittle me against the world but it will get better in time and all will survive [Enter] thanks. it means alot [Enter] so much more to tell just don't want to do it over th computer [Enter] i have the numbve

• Author

you know. it has its benefits and it has its cons, of course. it doesn't change what I want. not in any way. Love has NEVER EVER been the problem. I love him I will always love him that will never change, I can say I don't, I can say I hate him, I can say all sorts of things, but in the end i will always love him in some form, hes the father of my children and ONCE UPON A TIME we shared something.

I knew he was telling a pretty sugar coated version of the story to everyone else, I have known that for a while. I think his lack of saying or doing anything has acutally been an effort to not fight, not argue, make this ammicable. but rest assured i have been giving it to him good! Last night we talked about schedules, I asked about any 2nd job prospects, apartments etc. I dont know how it got heated from there but it did (for me of course, HIM he just said nothing as ****ing usual) I told him in front of the kids I will play nice, but rest assured that I have no ****ing interest in getting along otherwise, he keeps trying to talk to me, trying to tell me about his days, blah blah blah, I just grunt or say uh huh, and ask or say nothing else. because i dont really care whats going on with him.

and dont know which birdy is filling his head but NOW he wants a lawyer, thats ok though because hes going to go to the guy I thought he would, and any trouble out of the two of them and me and MY lawyer will have him disqualified because of their personal relationship. I am not worried.

I have always known he loves me, it was NEVER the problem but in the end guys its just not ****ing enough! as the song goes "whats love got to do with it" absolutely NOTHING!

and and and of course it also tells me some other things, he checked out and abandoned this marriage LONG ago, he only stuck it out thus far for the kids, thats what kept him here for as long as we were trying to "work" on this, thats it, nothing else, I mean its nice and all but a marriage it does not make.

i also called him a coward last night, he didn't much like that *snicker* I have lost the ability to care.

• Author

things are going ok here. rather uneventful, I am happy to say. I think we have a good schedule worked out. I have them in the mornings, he has them in the evenings (we're still all in the same house) He is taking them saturday so he can have time with them, and I can have time for me, and vice versa on sunday.

I am worried about Emma, I think we need to sit down and talk to her very soon. She is showing some signs that things with her are not okay. she has basically gone to sleep in her own bed every night but inevitably EVERY night gets up and comes into mine, with things as they are now this does not bother me, if she needs to come get some snuggles and feel that security I am ok with that. Its not ideal, but I will deal with it as best I can. She has also starting pooping in her underwear (twice in 3 days?) this to me says "I am regressing backwards, becuase things here are not ok" so I will talk to jason today about sitting down with her, she has been potty trained for nearly a year and never has she done this, this is entirely new, its normal for them to regress back to earlier bahaviors, but I want to open the door for her, so she can feel free to talk to us and ask us questions. and hopefully aleviate any anxiety she might be feeling.

anywho thats all thats on my mind at the moment. IN CT there is a mandatory 3 month waiting period (or cooling off period) before we can actually start anything, so right around the holidays (joy!) we can acutally move forward, that date i believe is Nov. 27th.

• Author

still not much doing here. I have seen some things on the keylogger, but nothing I feel like investigating further. even though it probably should be, I just don't care, semi-dont want to know, semi-want him out of my house. He is not telling me his where abouts and I am not divulging mine. out out out just want him out. want my own space. want this to be over already, want him to begin suffering sometime real soon :) out. Since the swears don't show up anymore I will leave you with what a POS :)

still not much doing here. I have seen some things on the keylogger, but nothing I feel like investigating further. even though it probably should be, I just don't care, semi-dont want to know, semi-want him out of my house. He is not telling me his where abouts and I am not divulging mine. out out out just want him out. want my own space. want this to be over already, want him to begin suffering sometime real soon :) out. Since the swears don't show up anymore I will leave you with what a POS :)

How is your daughter?? I'm concerned about her pooping in her pants. To me that sounds like a sign of her internalizing her stress from all of this. Make sure you guys are not arguing in front of her and that you're not talking about daddy when you think she's not listening. As my granny used to say "Little pitchers have big ears" :lmao:

• Author

yeah we are definetly concerned about that as well. We dont argue in front of her. I do talk to other people though, I have stopped that, I shouldn't have done it to begin with but a girl has to talk sometimes. I am hoping tonight will be a good night to sit down and talk to her and open the door for her to ask questions and such. Shes a bright little girl and I know she is feeling this even if she doesn't know what "this" is.

:lmao: I will pray for you Girl cause you are so strong and stronger than you know and all of us that are not there yet look up to your desision and wish and hope that our day to say enough is enough comes soon.

Been gone last two weeks, Milf. But am caught up on your posts now.

I'm sorry. I agree with infantilism of your H's myspace. My H did this in his mid 30's. His was a silly email affair. Basically, he just didn't want to grow up when we had kids and I became someone else's Mommy and expected him to be a man and not a boy.

And he didn't know how to do that.

I think your H is clueless because he really doesn't know what to do.

And you are too much for him. Because you do know what you want. And your demands are too much for him.

No judgment. That's just what I see.

It just doesn't seem possible for him to please you the way the game is set up. And (here I reveal me, so take it for what it's worth) it's easier lambasting him than it is being honest about your own hurt and vulnerability and need of him. Especially when it doesn't seem to do any good needing him because he's just too little and confused about growing up.

If both of you got counseling individually and then did marriage counseling, you maybe could have had a chance. But it's a lot of work that takes a long time and lots of commitment. And work just doesn't seem to be something he wants to do when it comes to marriage.

So it's his loss. Now a judge will have to make him do the work.

Just be sure you don't get saddled with all the adult responsibility from this divorce while he gets off living the single life he seems to want.

I'm sorry, Milf. Just sorry for all your pain. And proud of you for sticking it out and doing what had to be done. You're a courageous woman, and your kids are blessed to have a mother like you.

• Author

so yesterday we had the talk with Emma. Gabby was sleeping, i thought it best to do it without distractions like gabby, ha ha. Anywho it went ok. She did tell us that we were wrong and that we are married and on and on and on she went. We explained that we love each other we just don't want to be married anymore, she always looks at our wedding pics and says mommy was a princess and that was the day we got married, so we took that approach with her, also explained that someday a while from now daddy would not live at home anymore, that he would get his own home and that she would have a whole other bedroom there, she didn't like that until we put the spin on it, of what a lucky little girl she is to have TWO bedrooms and TWO sets of toys, she understood that better. we told her she could ask questions and asked her if she had any, but kids that age, their minds are like gnats, 2 seconds on one thing and then they move on. we stressed that mommy and daddy love her very much and that we will always be mommy and daddy no matter what and that this has nothing to do with her or gabby. when I say "we" I mean "me" of course, cause jason was present in body but contributed little, deer in headlights I guess, whatever! all in all it was uncomfortable for sure but it went well, our comfort isn't the concern anyways. she had a tough time going to bed and started talking about the wedding pics on the wall just before bed, so its on her mind even if we dont realize it. I'm glad its done and glad that now I can talk to her about it freely, if need be.

so thats that.

I am fighting the urge to pick fights with him when we are in the same room, I just keep silencing myself, I only want to do it to take jabs at him and take out my anger, its useless, wouldn't make me feel better anyways. I really truly hate him for doing this, for being such a dip ****, for F*cking up what used to be a happy family, for taking me for granted, for thinking he will have it better elsewhere, for thinking someone else will take care of him like I did, he is so wrong and he will be sorry, maybe the day he is I can let it all go, I don't anticipate that anytime soon, I dont know what stage this is ...... still anger I guess? I have alot of it pent up, I am trying my damndest to turn it into fuel, fuel to succeed, fuel to be better, fuel to support myself and the girls, fuel to get to where I want to be as quickly as possible.

My intentions at this point, are to strive in Mary Kay so I can leave my job eventually, support us solely by that, take the payments I get from Jason and put it away in a fund for them, college, weddings whatever. Whatever beautiful little girls need and/or want. I will make this life better for them, it gives me strength when I dont want or have any. Success is the sweetest revenge, I will use it to drive me.

And you are too much for him. Because you do know what you want. And your demands are too much for him.

No judgment. That's just what I see.

It just doesn't seem possible for him to please you the way the game is set up. And (here I reveal me, so take it for what it's worth) it's easier lambasting him than it is being honest about your own hurt and vulnerability and need of him. Especially when it doesn't seem to do any good needing him because he's just too little and confused about growing up.

I actually understand this and know exactly what you mean, and your right, it is FAR easier to be angry at him then to realize, my husband of 7 years has thrown me away like trash. It's easier to see all his faults then it is to see what he might be doing well, because in all honesty I just want to take out every ounce of frustration in this I have on him. Of course the flip side to that is all these things were overlooked when we were together, because we were married and we loved each other and I thought it was a two way street, give and take, but alas it was NOT. I would have done anything to save it, but nothing I would have done would have fixed his lack of effort, his lack of willing to do anything other then sit back and watch it all deteriorate. I could not fix that. If i am worth so little effort then obviously I need to move on. Thats where I am at with that.

Just be sure you don't get saddled with all the adult responsibility from this divorce while he gets off living the single life he seems to want.

it's funny you say this, because on a daily basis now, all the things that I let slide as a couple I no longer do, I really don't care about his wants and needs, I don't care that he doesn't want to do something or that he needs more time to himself, I just don't care, so thats been my attitude, oh well! Its been going ok. he works 6a-3p, so basically its all me in the mornings with the kids, and then when he gets home at 3:30 until bedtime its mostly all him, but for sure tuesday night and thursday nights, and I have it set up so that I have the kids all day one weekend day and he has them all day the other weekend day, this gives me time to do whatever I want, and him the same. I have been using my day to ONLY do stuff with the girls, visit family, have fun etc. no house cleaning no Mary Kay work, nothing but time with them. so I think we are doing ok there, of course NOW that we are divorcing he decides to step up and do what needs to be done mostly without being asked, but boy while married he had it made. not so much anymore.

of course NOW that we are divorcing he decides to step up and do what needs to be done mostly without being asked, but boy while married he had it made. not so much anymore.

Yeah, my ex got this rude awakening too! :lmao:

Sadly it didn't last because his parents bailed him out, then his gf, who is now his wife. So reality didn't last long for him. But that's okay, it was fun to watch while it lasted.

I would have done anything to save it, but nothing I would have done would have fixed his lack of effort, his lack of willing to do anything other then sit back and watch it all deteriorate. I could not fix that. If i am worth so little effort then obviously I need to move on. Thats where I am at with that.

I am printing this out and taping it to my front door for my H to read.... Thank you for posting this....This is my exact frame of mind right now. But alas the only thing I can seem to utter to him is " f- you" at this point out of sheer frustration and exhaustion. :lmao:

• Author

Couple of highlights ........ from my totally fantastic weekend :)

went out saturday night with a friend, did not want to go, it was last minute and she twisted my arm made me feel guilty, i went. We were going with her fiance who is friends with OUR friend (we'll call him bob) and this is the friend whom jason was sleeping on his couch a while back..... naturally I dreaded it. I have had some contact with this friend but its been limited, and when I did I basically was grilling him for info to which at the time he did not provide (because there was none to provide) what he did say to me at that time was based on everything "I" told him (i.e. the other side of the story) he WOULD think there is something going on. But he told jason we spoke and I said that to jason and jason said to me that "bob" said the exact OPPOSITE of what I told him, meaning he said he WOULDN"T think there is anything going on, but I KNOW he did not say that I know what I heard, so of course I assumed one of them was lying just didn't know who. as it turns out I told "bob" this the other night (after way too many margaritas and shots and throwing up and inevitably crying) and "bob" said no such thing, so now jason lies AGAIN, hmmm jason why are you lying AGAIN, gee I wonder...........

THEN at that time I spoke to "bob" (a while back not this weekend) I had some info. that I could not directly ask him about, so this weekend I went balls to wall and asked him, "bob" at one point said something to a mutual friend who then told me the following, something about jason and HER and a hotel room and it was NOT work related, so I asked "bob" this weekend about that, he told me that the night he went to the yankee game (i found out at one point it was with HER) he never came back to his house! nor was he at ours. ****er.

so he went to this game on 5/26, now to figure out (beyond a shadow of a doubt) if he had gone to another store, I know that weekend i went away with his parents on their boat, I think I went that saturday

I went out on the boat on sunday, i remember it now because his parents wanted to go saturday and didn't, they delayed till sunday and yes I spent that friday at home packing, and then went to my SIL's house that saturday once he "got up" and then went back home sunday AM to pick up the girls, so that mother****er wasn't at home with me that friday and he wasn't at "bob's"............ I guess thats all the proof I really needed. WOW

and and and I think I cut his plans short that saturday because we fought about him taking the kids that saturday while I was having some ME time at my SIL's house. got him now dont i.

look at that the truth really does eventually come out.