Getting Seperated...totally lost

• Author

Hi all,

Not much to report.. busy at work... actually I'm on a course this week so my schedule is all screwed up. I can't have my s5 on what would normally be my days off.. So, I took him out to dinner tonight.. as I wanted to see him. DW was nice enough to drop him off as she was picking up from daycare..

We went out to this nice restaurant.. and had a really nice meal together.. He misbehaved a couple of times... but that is what you get with a 5 yr old...:laugh: All in all, he was really good. Once we were done I took him home to his mom's house.

It kills me taking him back.. I know his mom provides him a good home, and sh is a great mother. Its just that I miss the little monster so, much. I miss his brother... but I understand he has his circle of friends, and they are ALL IMPORTANT to him.. so I don't get to upset. But still I miss that goon.

I drop s5 of at his mom's and we chatted for a little while. I asked if I could have s5 for the weekend.. as I am not able to take him during the week.. on what would normally be my days off. She was fine with that... plus she is working anyway..:)

Also, my sister in law and brother my be having their baby daughter this weekend.. and as I am on standby for it... I hope to be able to take s5 down to experience the birth. He would love it... I told her I would like him there, and she began to cry... it was very touching... she was there for s5's birth.. and loved the idea of him being there for her daughters birth..:)

I am very thankful DW and I can act the way we do to each other... It is very civil, and friendly. I like the way we can still laugh in each others presence.

Thank god this did not get ugly..:o, I guess it boils down to us still have some respect for each other...

S5 plays soccer again this Thursday... I am so looking forward to that... I meet s5 and DW at the park they play at... I know it is going to be a riot again... can't wait..:D

Hi all,

I am very thankful DW and I can act the way we do to each other... It is very civil, and friendly. I like the way we can still laugh in each others presence.

Thank god this did not get ugly..:o, I guess it boils down to us still have some respect for each other...

It shows your maturity level right on through. It also shows your own self respect and knowledge that you're just fine the way you are. The realization that people are not perfect, they make mistakes and things change. The ability to at least try to walk in someone else's shoes and attempt to understand thier actions. To see our own actions and how they have affected others. No one gets married then one day plans on hurting thier spouse ... things happen. Sure there are those few people who are just plain nasty and selfish as hell but hey are the minority. Most of us are just trying to make it through this life the best we can at the time.

Keep on truckin' :)

That's awesome that you two are still supportive of each other seeing and being with your son as much as you can! And that you can all interact together without 'using' him as collateral or anything.

It's a co-parenting relationship to aspire to! :)

CryingCanuck

ILMW you wrote bud

.. I know his mom provides him a good home, and sh is a great mother

I sure wish I could say the same thing, it's frustrating I know abbut your situation bud but you have at least the knowledge of knowing that your son is being well looked after and you have no fears of your EX not being there for him.. Buddy that in itself, is such a relief, you may very well have had some of the total BS I had to deal with regarding my X, going out screwing guys my oldest son's age and coming home hammered or stoned and thinking she's a great mom because she always let the kids do what they wanted.... Any wonder mine could honestly use a bit more counselling?

One thing I've noticed recently, when the X comes to town tovisit the boys, they get very uptight and it lasts until at least a week after she leaves.... They don;t want her to know how they feel about her but I'm sure she reads it from them....But I'm also sure she blames ME and thinks I bad mouth her.. N O T

On my Front, well I can;t ask for much better, yes I've moved on..... yes I've found myself to some extent and ........yes, I have met an absolutely wonderful lady, who adores the boys and truly takes an interest in them to the point where she is the one that reminds me of things I HAVE TO DO with them...

We've been together close to 3 months now, and things are just fine thank you very much. So my friend, there is light at the end of that long and dark tunnel, we just have to make sure that the light hasn't a train behind it LOL

I know I haven;t written much recently, well you can now guess/understand why... but I will come back when I remember and have the time....

C.C.

• Author

Thx Sd and mammax3...:)

CC.. good to hear from you there bud... long time no hear..:laugh:

Great to see you in a better place... and 'Moven' on.. Your new lady sounds really nice...;)

Keep in touch... bud

ilmw

CryingCanuck

Bud, I wish I had a memory that would remind me to come in here more, I know I sure could use the support when my dark days were at their worse.. Last October really comes to mind...

Yes in a much better place and thinking I have a good idea of what you are going through and how supportive and strong you are Iv.... I knwo you;re going to come out of this a stronger better human being...

Hey I have to find one thing out....

There was this offer by a certain loveyl lady here who made this PM offer to you :-) " I got's ta knowwww" did you contact her yet? LOL

Hey Guns, I know I haven't spoken to you in a while but Man-O-Man you're still my ROCK........................ Kick me when I need it ( actually hit me in the back of the head and take the time to help soothe the spirit.. One of a kind I say)

C.C.

• Author
Bud, I wish I had a memory that would remind me to come in here more, I know I sure could use the support when my dark days were at their worse.. Last October really comes to mind...

Yes in a much better place and thinking I have a good idea of what you are going through and how supportive and strong you are Iv.... I knwo you;re going to come out of this a stronger better human being...

Hey I have to find one thing out....

There was this offer by a certain loveyl lady here who made this PM offer to you :-) " I got's ta knowwww" did you contact her yet? LOL

Hey Guns, I know I haven't spoken to you in a while but Man-O-Man you're still my ROCK........................ Kick me when I need it ( actually hit me in the back of the head and take the time to help soothe the spirit.. One of a kind I say)

C.C.

Hey... I Pm'd you..;)

• Author

Tonight was s5's second soccer game... :love::bunny::bunny: They got creamed...:laugh::laugh:

My little guy was in net for the first time tonight.. and he only let one ball in.. ;) He played much better.. and ran the right way this time. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I took one picture of him.. and he look so confidant and professional... I called him Pele' he looked at me.. clueless.. :lmao:

DW brought him to the park... we actually arrived at almost the same time. DW's sister had come with her daughter.. to watch the game...:) That was nice.. She was pleasant... We did not always see eye to eye... but she has made some changes in her life... which I can respect her for.. and she has come along way...:)

DW.. and I chatted during the game.. along with her sister... It was once again.. relaxed..and actually fun. We had a blast again.. watching s5 and his team running up and down the field.. awesome! :laugh:

There was one time where he was talking looking over at something instead of watching the ball... DW and I were yelling... "watch the ball" :laugh: He kinda looked like a deer in the head lights for a second or two..:laugh: but then he got his head back in the game..:)

Gonna take him on the weekend for his team pictures... Can't wait to put that in a frame...:)

I had one awesome night...:love::bunny::bunny::bunny:

ilmw

That's awesome that you had another great night! I hope that your son was happy with himself as goalie, even though they got creamed!

I hope this is an okay Q...

Is it hard to be together, laughing and sharing events like this, without questioning the decision to divorce? I read somewhere else that it's okay to still love the partner, but realize the need to divorce, but I think actually acting that out would be hard. I think it's great to be able to co-parent effectively like you two are doing. And I hope that my H gets his head out of his a** enough to be able to have a relationship like you and your W... I think I'd fall into the old feelings, though, and I wonder if the kids would think Why aren't they together if they get along this well?

I'm not 'here' yet, and maybe never will be, but I'm curious as to how a co-parenting relationship exists, and not meaning any offense.

ILMW you wrote bud

I sure wish I could say the same thing, it's frustrating I know abbut your situation bud but you have at least the knowledge of knowing that your son is being well looked after and you have no fears of your EX not being there for him.. Buddy that in itself, is such a relief, you may very well have had some of the total BS I had to deal with regarding my X, going out screwing guys my oldest son's age and coming home hammered or stoned and thinking she's a great mom because she always let the kids do what they wanted.... Any wonder mine could honestly use a bit more counselling?

One thing I've noticed recently, when the X comes to town tovisit the boys, they get very uptight and it lasts until at least a week after she leaves.... They don;t want her to know how they feel about her but I'm sure she reads it from them....But I'm also sure she blames ME and thinks I bad mouth her.. N O T

On my Front, well I can;t ask for much better, yes I've moved on..... yes I've found myself to some extent and ........yes, I have met an absolutely wonderful lady, who adores the boys and truly takes an interest in them to the point where she is the one that reminds me of things I HAVE TO DO with them...

We've been together close to 3 months now, and things are just fine thank you very much. So my friend, there is light at the end of that long and dark tunnel, we just have to make sure that the light hasn't a train behind it LOL

I know I haven;t written much recently, well you can now guess/understand why... but I will come back when I remember and have the time....

C.C.

Glad to hear things are going well for you CC, except with the X and the boys. Still with over 23 years of history, and the children that you had together, she's still going to pop in your head.

What I would do (and still do) when the Hex would pop into my head would be to tell myself, "Uh-uh! No freaking way, you're not living "rent-free" in my head for the rest of my life. Kind of a game I would play with myself, until I overcame the thoughts of her.

Sounds like you might have found you a nice lady? They're out there. They just don't stay out there too long before some guy comes around and takes them off the market.

But it sounds as though you're re-covering nicely ~ just feeling pain that your sons are having to walk the razors edge with their Mom. But, they know they're Mom's mental health issues, and all you can do is educate them about her condition. You did all you could do, all any man can do with someone with her condition who refuses to manage their illness.

To ilmw

Man, I'm so glad that you and the wife have kept the parenting structure in tact, and didn't let your issues get in the way of being a great Dad and Mother to this future Olympic-class soccer player! Your recent post speaks volumes about both of your's characther, integrity, honor, loyality, dedication, committment.

I personally keep holding out that the two of you will one day get back together. I know one couple that got divorced, and were divorced for ten years before they got back together. Not to place any false hope in your heart of hearts. If it were me, I'd keep on being strong, without being in a rush to find someone knew. They'll be there when you're ready.

A lot of couples go through seperating and divorcing ~ go out and date a bunch of losers, or people that aren't the right match for them before they realize that the one they had was the one that was right for them. And, again ~ I'm not trying to p*** on your leg and convince you that its just raining.

You're coming across as being willing to ride this bitch of a ride out, and white-knuckle this E-ride from Hell to the bitter end ~ and that doesn't make you a "smuck" in so long as your working on yourself and on your life.

That's one message that I keep trying to get across here! Work on yourself and your life. Identify your weakness and seek constant self improvement! Be all that you can be, do all that you can do, live life to its "top"

I'm not saying become a "perfectionalist" ~ I'm saying daily work on making yourself better than you were yesterday. Its the process of "becoming" and that's a daily thing.

And don't measure it in terms of large numbers. If you put out 1/64th more today than you did yesterday ~ than that's better than you did yesterday! It all adds up!

Nothing but respect to both of you Guys!

Your an inspiration to anyone going through this "crap"

If I've somehow have managed to help either of you ~ that's a comfort I will carry to my grave.

Seventeen years ago when I was stumbbling and fumbling through it? It was just me, a lot of Black Velvet whiskey, a little George Jones, and a Fred Flintsone jelly glass!

Most definately not the way to go!

Like Richard Pryor said ~ "You've survive this s*** ~ YOU'RE A MAN!"

And, I fully subscribe and sign on with that! You're not really a MAN, until you've had your heart good and properly broken by a woman that you've truly, madly, insanely "in love" with!

There's nothing worse than being in love with a woman you don't even like.

And there are going to be those that read those lines and think I'm a damn fool for writing them ~ but those of us that have been there? They know what I'm talking about! DAMNNED THE BAD LUCK! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol aint that the truth? :):lmao:

CC, glad to see you around, now go update your thread :p

ilmw

Once again it's great to see how the two of you can get past things and act like real adults about it all ... gives me hope towards the human race in general. Interestingly enough me and the STBX have found a kind of peace between us as well. I think we have both tried pretty hard to keep it from turning into a war and talk like freinds now. There's the business side of the divorce but we keep that as business, the dirty underbelly of all this.

Gunny, what can I say.... you're the divorce sensei around here....

Glad to hear things are going well for you CC, except with the X and the boys. Still with over 23 years of history, and the children that you had together, she's still going to pop in your head.

What I would do (and still do) when the Hex would pop into my head would be to tell myself, "Uh-uh! No freaking way, you're not living "rent-free" in my head for the rest of my life. Kind of a game I would play with myself, until I overcame the thoughts of her.

Sounds like you might have found you a nice lady? They're out there. They just don't stay out there too long before some guy comes around and takes them off the market.

But it sounds as though you're re-covering nicely ~ just feeling pain that your sons are having to walk the razors edge with their Mom. But, they know they're Mom's mental health issues, and all you can do is educate them about her condition. You did all you could do, all any man can do with someone with her condition who refuses to manage their illness.

To ilmw

Man, I'm so glad that you and the wife have kept the parenting structure in tact, and didn't let your issues get in the way of being a great Dad and Mother to this future Olympic-class soccer player! Your recent post speaks volumes about both of your's characther, integrity, honor, loyality, dedication, committment.

I personally keep holding out that the two of you will one day get back together. I know one couple that got divorced, and were divorced for ten years before they got back together. Not to place any false hope in your heart of hearts. If it were me, I'd keep on being strong, without being in a rush to find someone knew. They'll be there when you're ready.

A lot of couples go through seperating and divorcing ~ go out and date a bunch of losers, or people that aren't the right match for them before they realize that the one they had was the one that was right for them. And, again ~ I'm not trying to p*** on your leg and convince you that its just raining.

You're coming across as being willing to ride this bitch of a ride out, and white-knuckle this E-ride from Hell to the bitter end ~ and that doesn't make you a "smuck" in so long as your working on yourself and on your life.

That's one message that I keep trying to get across here! Work on yourself and your life. Identify your weakness and seek constant self improvement! Be all that you can be, do all that you can do, live life to its "top"

I'm not saying become a "perfectionalist" ~ I'm saying daily work on making yourself better than you were yesterday. Its the process of "becoming" and that's a daily thing.

And don't measure it in terms of large numbers. If you put out 1/64th more today than you did yesterday ~ than that's better than you did yesterday! It all adds up!

Nothing but respect to both of you Guys!

Your an inspiration to anyone going through this "crap"

If I've somehow have managed to help either of you ~ that's a comfort I will carry to my grave.

Seventeen years ago when I was stumbbling and fumbling through it? It was just me, a lot of Black Velvet whiskey, a little George Jones, and a Fred Flintsone jelly glass!

Most definately not the way to go!

Like Richard Pryor said ~ "You've survive this s*** ~ YOU'RE A MAN!"

And, I fully subscribe and sign on with that! You're not really a MAN, until you've had your heart good and properly broken by a woman that you've truly, madly, insanely "in love" with!

And there are going to be those that read those lines and think I'm a damn fool for writing them ~ but those of us that have been there? They know what I'm talking about! DAMNNED THE BAD LUCK! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gunny.. this post really got me thinking about all of this kind of stuff, and I was wondering.. you know if a man goes through a divorce and gets their heart broken by a woman that they are insanely in love with, and they work through it and learn about themselves and become better and stronger for it .... well.... do you think that the next woman that comes along (not necessarily the next lay, but the next one that comes along that he has REAL feelings for ) can possibly be loved by that man as much as the X was ~ ?

I ask because I am with a man that is divorced. He was with his ex for 13 years, married for 6, she broke his heart. Screwed him right round the block and back. I've never let the concept bother me too much because I understand life & love is a strange ole' game and I've learnt from past experience not to hold too many expectations. You gotta make the best of what you got right ~ ? Just wondered what your thought's are on this because it has crossed my mind a few times whilst reading the threads in this section ~ ?

Gunny.. this post really got me thinking about all of this kind of stuff, and I was wondering.. you know if a man goes through a divorce and gets their heart broken by a woman that they are insanely in love with, and they work through it and learn about themselves and become better and stronger for it .... well.... do you think that the next woman that comes along (not necessarily the next lay, but the next one that comes along that he has REAL feelings for ) can possibly be loved by that man as much as the X was ~ ?

I ask because I am with a man that is divorced. He was with his ex for 13 years, married for 6, she broke his heart. Screwed him right round the block and back. I've never let the concept bother me too much because I understand life & love is a strange ole' game and I've learnt from past experience not to hold too many expectations. You gotta make the best of what you got right ~ ? Just wondered what your thought's are on this because it has crossed my mind a few times whilst reading the threads in this section ~ ?

I can only say that for me, myself, and I ~ it made me more conscious, open and aware ~ and also more cautious as to whom I give my heart to. It also prompted me to "go back to school" and once I did, what I learned was that I had a lot to learn ~ and that's it’s a life long process of becoming. You never "arrive" at your destination.

That you can never become complacent nor take someone for granted and that you need to be pro-active ~ and even then it’s a crap shoot?! Even being pro-active can be construed as smothering. [/sIZE]

So then the key is balance.

As for the X and the current GF? I believe its possible to love another as intensely as the X but not the same ~ simply because no two people are alike.

Getting your heart good and properly broken is kind of like building up an immunity to BS, you have a whole lot less tolerance for BS. It takes a lot more to breach the walls and earn someone's trust. Some need at least initially ~ "I'm not your X!" If they need it constantly they've got issues, and need to work on them.

In the end, at least IMO, its about learning, growing, balance, keeping your life real ~ not just in your relationship ~ but in your life. If you can steer the course of your own personal life ~ the rest will take care of itself.

When I retired from the Marines, my initial objective was to finish my finance degree and go to law school ~ and move up the food chain.

What I've found ~ 12 years hence ~ was to life the simple life. I purposely took myself out of the dating and mating game in order to get my life to where I wanted and needed it to be for me. And I did that for a number of years ~ and yes it was hard just going to work and coming home.

But, between my civilian job and my retirement, I could go a year without a job, nor nothing coming in. I could in theory live off my retirement alone ~ that is to say keep a roof over my head, a decent dependable ride under my butt, food in the fridge etc. I've money put back for every contingency I could think of ~ taxes, car registration, insurance premiums, deductibles, auto maintenance, (scheduled and un-expected). Because of that, I don't pay as much for insurance ~ because I have higher deductibles and pay my insurance once a year.

My four year old Mazda Tribute with 19,000 miles is paid for. My house will be paid for in five years.

My point in typing all of this is this:

Relationships prosper when there's as little stress in them as possible. Things go a lot easier, once you've kicked Murphy's azz (of Murphy's Law fame) out of the picture.

Hell, I've even got funds set back for "dating and romance" that when I do get back into the dating and mating game I can draw on and will replenish as needed.

I don't have everything that I want ~ but I do have everything I need at the moment. And, what I've got is paid for. I see something I "think" I want or need ~ it goes on a list in a spiral notebook for three months. If it makes it past three months, I goes on a prioritized list. A lot of things don't make it past three months.

The next new car I buy? I'll pay cash for it.

I've got a low-stress, no stress job and boss. No debt, everything I own is paid for an I own. Its not the best, nor the most expensive.

My point again? Get Murphy out of your business and your life ~ Tell Murphy to go to Hell!

For those of you that are just getting into the single life again ~ this is a golden opportunity to get your life where you want and need it to be ~ a chance to put the horse before the cart.

A stress free life ~ what a worthy goal. Seems mostly unattainable ... because Murphy will always find you. Still, where you can control it it should be done. Whatever works for each individual I guess. There are those people who actually thrive on stress and others who do not. Could become a beach bum on some island in the caribbean ...... :lmao:

• Author
Could become a beach bum on some island in the caribbean ...... :lmao:

I once met this old fella (American) down near Tulum, Mexico... way before it was all developed... into hotel/resorts.. around 1985/86... he had been down there since the 60's at least.. he could still speak english.. He was quite the character.. but he seemed a little mad... :confused: Now there is stress free.. and there is stress free...:laugh:

I don't mind some stress/drama.. as long as there is some value attached to it.. ie: kids.:p

CryingCanuck

I'll be totally honest, the only drama I want now is the kind I find on the TV set... I've had enough drama in the past few years to last a couple lifetimes and I seek no more....

Damn, you mean to tell me that I have to go further south to find the stress free life now that Talum is open to development? Mi Habla Espagnol? SI...

Gee maybe I'll find a nice quiet place on the beach in some backwater town like Miami... LOL

Palm trees, no sirens, no silly color alerts, no stress........

Pass the Taquila Sheila and let's P A R T A Y....

:-)

CC

I'll be totally honest, the only drama I want now is the kind I find on the TV set... I've had enough drama in the past few years to last a couple lifetimes and I seek no more....

Damn, you mean to tell me that I have to go further south to find the stress free life now that Talum is open to development? Mi Habla Espagnol? SI...

Gee maybe I'll find a nice quiet place on the beach in some backwater town like Miami... LOL

Palm trees, no sirens, no silly color alerts, no stress........

Pass the Taquila Sheila and let's P A R T A Y....

:-)

CC

I know the cayes of Belize are really popular with Canadians. Was there for the honeymoon .... last really good time me n' the ex had... Met a couple that moved there from Canada They started a little coffee company since there was no good coffee in Belize. They spent every afternoon at a bar called ... Crazy Canucks! :laugh: Maybe time to change your moniker? ;)

• Author
I know the cayes of Belize are really popular with Canadians. Was there for the honeymoon .... last really good time me n' the ex had... Met a couple that moved there from Canada They started a little coffee company since there was no good coffee in Belize. They spent every afternoon at a bar called ... Crazy Canucks! :laugh: Maybe time to change your moniker? ;)

Cool.. sounds awesome... I have always wanted to go back down to Belize. I was there back in 85/86 when the British still had military there. Before a lot of Money was put into tourism. I remember Belize City.. reminding me of a tired old Colonial Town.. with the term "shanty" ringing through my mind. I remember standing on a bridge with some of my mates.. looking at the brown sludgy water flow underneath.. with strange brown floating things. Cars would drive by and beep at us.. we, at first thought we were really popular with are Union Jack shorts and trendy t-shires straight from the markets of the UK. Well some local fella (rasta type) scoots past on a bike.. and says "get of the bridge..its not safe" It was also at this time I realised that the brown floaty things... were human waist.. (yeah sh*t) It was an open sewer. We actually met a Canadian engineer.. who was down there consulting.. trying to modernize the water treatment system.. and stop the brown flow of excrement.. flowing out into the Atlantic...

Have to say... it sounds like things might have changed down there a wee little bit..:laugh:

Also.. not far north of Tulum .. we were marching down the snow white beaches for miles.. It seemed so untouched.. by human feet.. Robinson Caruso 'esk' :cool: We then saw some people sitting way of down this never white strand... as we got closer... we realised they were of European decent.. and deeply tanned. They were also... wearing only what god had given them...:confused: Yup.. we had stumbled across a nudist colony... we stood there chatting with this couple.. and they increasingly got more uncomfortable talking to us.. particularly the woman.. who was probably in her mid to late 30's . I guess so eh... with about 8 guys with the average age of 17-18 years old... we were not the most subtle bunch.. and I know I stared..:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hi all,

I'm still alive... been working crazy hours at work.. and social life isn't much different lately. If I don't have little guy.. I am working...out with friends.. or trying to catch up on sleep. At some points burning the candle at both ends.:laugh:

I see a bunch of newbies on LS... sep/divorce... I'll try and catch up and post more... when life slows down.. maybe when the weather cools a little bit... Its like the tropics here right now... crazy hot.

ilmw

Hi all,

I'm still alive... been working crazy hours at work.. and social life isn't much different lately. If I don't have little guy.. I am working...out with friends.. or trying to catch up on sleep. At some points burning the candle at both ends.:laugh:

I see a bunch of newbies on LS... sep/divorce... I'll try and catch up and post more... when life slows down.. maybe when the weather cools a little bit... Its like the tropics here right now... crazy hot.

ilmw

Cool, been wondering a bit about you. I've been burning that candle too, sleep seems to be optional... Keeping busy is good, doesn't give me as much time to miss her. Which I still do ... guess that's why i'm posting so much , the person I used to share with is gone.

Carry on...

• Author
Cool, been wondering a bit about you. I've been burning that candle too, sleep seems to be optional... Keeping busy is good, doesn't give me as much time to miss her. Which I still do ... guess that's why i'm posting so much , the person I used to share with is gone.

Carry on...

Yeah .. busy is good. Being tired helps to get to sleep. As for missing... I understand what you are saying. I do my best to forget... but it is not easy... When I see her... I have many fond memories come rushing back... We never had a nasty relationship... nor a nasty break up... so there is still friendliness between us...

It makes for a prolonged path of recovery...:confused:

But... All we can do... is keep on doing... and get out there and have the best life we can live... and that is what I intend to do...;)

ilmw

Life is lived somewhere between a laugh and a tear ~ you'll see it as you swing by.

In the end? All you can do is "suck it up" and do the best you can ~ be the best you can!

• Author
Life is lived somewhere between a laugh and a tear ~ you'll see it as you swing by.

In the end? All you can do is "suck it up" and do the best you can ~ be the best you can!

No truer statement could be made. Once again Gunns.. you speak the raw truth.

Life is pain and joy... you just have to remember the joy... and learn from the pain.

Good to hear from you Gunns....:)

ilmw

I know we all talk about our up's & down's but yesterday I was listening to the radio & the guy was giving his view of life & marriage.

He didn't think it was as much as a up & down but like a rail road track. He sees it as we have our up's & down's alongside our good & bad times so it is our choice each day to make which side of the track we want to be on.

Kind of made me look at it in a different way I guess.

I know Gunny & others have said we all have our choices each day, we can look at it in a positive way or a negitive way & that will change how our day will go, so maybe it is more like a train track.... Just something for you all to think about if you want.....;)