ExpatInItaly
6 hours ago, TNMT9 said:

So you are saying he is not in love with me?

He isn't in love, no. 

6 hours ago, TNMT9 said:

it's common for them to go hot and cold, some people say to be patient through the transition.

I am quite sure that by "transition" they didn't mean lying and cheating. 

4 hours ago, TNMT9 said:

I will just go with the flow for now

I would strongly caution you against getting any more attached to this man. His behaviour is making it clear that he doesn't take you or the relationship seriously, which means he is not going to stick around. He might stay a while longer but it is obvious he doesn't really want what you want out of this. Please don't plan your future around him, as you are likely to be deeply disappointed. I realize he's telling you he wants to make it work, but I would not count on him sticking to his word there. He's obviously not done enjoying other women. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, TNMT9 said:

Well maybe im not the sharpest tool but you sound like you're contradicting what you're saying. You say he cares about me but he's not relationship material for me. That doesn't make much sense. If he cares for me and he is doing all these things that I want then that shows that I am important to him. Maybe clarify what you mean.

He cares for you.  He doesn't Care for you.  There are degrees of caring

You fill the role of a girlfriend who helps him with the kids and is committed to him.  But he's also got other women filling the role of him needing to play the field

Edited by basil67