I sent pictures of someone else to a girl who has now fallen in love with me and wants to meet me in person

Tristian
Message added by Tristian

Out of concern for the privacy of the other party, direct copies of text messages that were intended to be private have been removed.

While I've done my best to maintain continuity wherever possible some posts may seem out of context due to the removed content.

poppyfields

Ever see the movie "Fatal Attraction"?  Or "Play Misty For Me"?

Girl is not right in the head mate.  

And I mean that literally.  I'm thinking some sort of mental disorder or illness. 

Edited by poppyfields
  • Like 1
  • Author
thomas131313

well i went to her place and was there for 6 hours and we had sex. shes saying that she doesnt know if im romantic or friends even after we had sex but she didnt think it was that passionate and what not im not sure. i also messed up as i had problems getting a erection too

Edited by thomas131313
  • Author
thomas131313

she wanted to be sexually attracted to me, but if she wasnt drunk it wouldnt have ended up that way she said but she doesnt know she said shes not sexually attracted to me but she doesnt know yet. she wanted to have sex, but shes not sure if she wanted to have sex with me. she said i got scared a bit and was timid. she also said that she didnt think i felt the romantic vibes towards her either

Edited by thomas131313
  • Author
thomas131313

she said its weird to get to know in person, cause we know eachother so well already

• Author
thomas131313

shes saying she feels really guilty cause she wants to see me romantically and she cant give me what i want and so on and theres so much pressure on the situation. she doesnt want to force herself to want to be with me

• Author
thomas131313

she felt the furthest away from me than she ever has the entire night i was there

Did you just say that she wasn't sure she wanted to have sex with you?  And she was drunk?

Under the circumstances it would have been a miracle if you had been able to get an erection. See that's the difference between in person and in fantasy. I'm glad you got together so you can figure this thing out and get it on or off and not drag it out and waste more time.

• Author
thomas131313

she said she really loves me still we spent 6 hours on cam talking together were going to have sex again but she cant be with someone physically attracted to someone her entire life. she really wants it to be with me really really really bad. im not that experienced sexually so that didnt help there was alot of factors she said another thing is that my voice is way different in person too and even that connection wasnt the same. she also said i barely put any effort into it too, which is true she told me the details about everything and how i didnt do that good sexually. she even said my personality was different and all the things i said was different than how i am, and that some of it i lived through the character i played too. she said i got really scared. she still says she has feelings for me and isint sure what to do. she also let me do things sexually with her that she never let anyone do cause we have been so open,. she said also she was scared to tell me these things because she didnt want me to hate her and not be freinds with her. im not sure i said that i was ok to be done with this and she said she wants me to come have sex with her again i guess

• Author
thomas131313

its eating me up inside because i had a opportunity and i blew it. of course she was not attracted to me but we talked about everything and even the way i acted was way different. i didnt look at her the entire night and she even said that when i left her place that i was scared and didnt look at her. we talked about this after as i asked her about it and also i didnt try to touch her most of the night or be that romantic and while i didnt perform sexually i didnt perform in other ways either. now it is possible that no matter what i did she wouldnt have been into it, but she said these things didnt help the situation. she even said i smelled because her place was so hot and i was sweating. it has become a what if situation, what if i acted like my self, what if i did everything i normally would do, it would have helped atleast theres no way to know for sure

• Author
thomas131313
On 5/31/2020 at 7:27 PM, poppyfields said:

Ever see the movie "Fatal Attraction"?  Or "Play Misty For Me"?

Girl is not right in the head mate.  

And I mean that literally.  I'm thinking some sort of mental disorder or illness. 

what do you think is wrong with her?

• Author
thomas131313

i have to admit also, while i really didnt act like myself with her, there was some things people said here that i would be shocked by the girl in front of me when i spent time with her and if i were to be honest, i dont know how to explain it other than the past 5 months kind of makes sense now. also i couldnt really believe what was happening, she was giving me a real chance and i think thats part of the reason i got scared i couldnt believe we were actually together and spending time together like this

Edited by thomas131313
  • Like 1
  • Author
thomas131313

well i asked her for honesty about the issue i had with getting and keeping a erection the entire time cause she said she wasnt satisfied when i was there and if this would have affected how she feels and this is what she said. the problem is i have sexual problems anyways so not sure how that will be fixed

{CONTENT OF PRIVATE TEXT MESSAGE REMOVED}

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
PRIVACY

See, it was all a big fantasy on both sides.  She still has trouble understanding that, but I think you're beginning to.  

poppyfields
52 minutes ago, Cookiesandough said:

Preraph, I can’t believe you’re able to decipher that ...  

Yeah, something doesn't seem quite right about all this.....  

• Like 2
  • Author
thomas131313
6 hours ago, preraph said:

See, it was all a big fantasy on both sides.  She still has trouble understanding that, but I think you're beginning to.  

what are you talking about?

Well you kept saying hello you two were long distance but now that you've actually been with her in person you just feel awkward and weird.

I meant I think the reality is nothing like either of their fantasies, and neither of them is doing any good with the real deal.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
thomas131313

one of the biggest factors now is the erection problems im having. ive had the opportunity to be with her a few times sexually now and i cant properly. she said this is really a big deal for her as she cant really be with someone where they cant have sex and so on

• Like 1
LynneVicious

Sometimes you need to learn when to cut your losses and run. This is one of those moments. 

• Like 1
  • Author
thomas131313

i spent the night at her place and she said alot of things she said even she wants to get me her pregnant to lock her down but today we are talking she says she doesnt know what shes feeling she said shes feeling alot of things. also when i stayed at her place and shes said she had a dream about me and that we had sex in dream. she also said she doesnt have people sleep over much and the time she does she doesnt sleep that good and she slept really good even with me being in her bed. she said she is torn, she just said she doesnt know if she can see me romantically, she said its not only a case of looks, and that its also cause im sick and dealing with health challenges, she said she would feel like she would need to be a mother to me and not a girlfriend. she said im not trying to date her but more be a friends and also i didnt respect her boundaries. she said she called her mom crying after i left her place this morning.  she said its to broey for her and its hard for her to see anything else than that. she also cant wait around for 10 years for me to heal from my issues. she said i didnt put in enough effort to make her look at me romantically which is true i agree with her. shes also mad about my erection problems too theres alot of factors.

she said i need time to heal my self, she doesnt want to wait around for me too. she said i treated her like a bro instead of romantically. she said i talk down to her. she told her mom shes going to try not to be hung up on sexual attraction to her mom and give me a chance but also i didnt try to date her or make her feel good. i guess i blew it. she also said she felt like she had to take care of me since im sick too. she said she gave me so many opportunity to show her im the man she fell in love and that i failed. she said when she needs me the most im not there for her. she said i didnt put alot of effort into touching her and what not but i think. she said i was really friendly to her and not romantically. she said this is the hardest thing shes ever had to feel because she really wants it to work with me. she said theres moments that she can see the potential. she said my health issues is a real big problem for her. she said i dont even try to be a man or a boyfriend to her. she said in person its alot different and that i didnt show alot of affection and so on. the amount of sexual energy and what not is not enough for a lifetime for her. she said shes going to have to grieve me and what not she felt a new level of heartbroken today cause she wanted it to be me she said we got to open it was hard to go back and re get to know me and fall in love with me again we were both so open for 5 months. she asks me what have i done to show her that i want to be with her. she said its possible that even if i was the guy in the picture it might not have worked cause i didnt act right and what not. she said i didnt have any romantic vibes towards her too which is true. i really messed up i didnt show her what she wanted. she said this is worse than the relationship she was in for 4 years and broke up. she said this is the worst feeling shes ever had in her entire life. of course there are many factors trust lies and so on. she said no one else would have given me this time like she has. well there it is guys that is the ending so far, she doesnt see me romantically, but she still feels like shes my best friend and so on

• Like 1