I sent pictures of someone else to a girl who has now fallen in love with me and wants to meet me in person

Tristian
Message added by Tristian

Out of concern for the privacy of the other party, direct copies of text messages that were intended to be private have been removed.

While I've done my best to maintain continuity wherever possible some posts may seem out of context due to the removed content.

She's running herself around in circles.  If you feel that she's running you in circles and you don't like it, stop talking to her.

Edited by basil67
Cookiesandough

Protecting you from herself maybe? Lol. Not trying to be mean but her thoughts/behavior seems all over the place and intense ... plus everyone I’ve ever known who wrote metrically like that outside of a poem or something has been a little bit crazy . Nothing wrong with that though 

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Author
thomas131313

wow, i told her the truth about something that i lied about and it was a bad one. she said this lie broke her heart all over again

Edited by thomas131313

You can't be serious!   What was this lie about? 

If this girl gives you any more chances, she's a fool. 

Edited by basil67
  • Author
thomas131313

she just said this may have been the first time where she doesnt look at me with any light at all. im coming clean about everything, i didnt actually lie that much in general, but this was just another lie. she said this is something truly almost unforgivable

I don't care
All I see is I ripped myself open
And cared and was real
And when you were supposedly being real
It wasn't even real  

Edited by thomas131313
  • Author
thomas131313

things were going pretty well. her mom knows shes talking to me and her mom suggested that she sees me. i didnt ask her if she told her mom that we met yet but i think she might have. we were going to do something tomorrow or this weekend but im not sure whats going to happen now after this lie

2 hours ago, thomas131313 said:

she just found out another big lie

’Like sands through the hourglass ... so are the days of our lives.’ 

Thomas, you know I was pulling for you, but you can see she’s unwell. It’s just torturing her now. It’s all a big pipe dream. A fantasy gone horribly wrong. There’s no way any kind of reality now would turn it back into what it was. Or what she thought it was. Her life is so empty that she’s hanging on to this mess for dear life. Show her some mercy and cut her down from the rope. 

• Thanks 1
  • Author
thomas131313

shes scared to let go of what we had, and move forward and potentially it not be the same. she says shes scared that me or her wont love eachother the same once it is more real, we talk on cam everyday and im seeing her tomorrow i think and she is going to lend me her dog now shes talking about me moving in with her she said when its a fantasy its easier. she thought i really needed alot of time before she found out about the lie. even the best orgasms she ever had was with me the fake guy for. shes scared when something is real it wont be as good. she said shes scared that she creates way better love storys in her head and in reality it wont be as good as the fantasy she built up in her head. she said that shes scared i dont love her and care her as much since i have changed alot too since she found out about the lie and i havent been as loving and so on. she said she really believes in our connection and that shes scared that if it doesnt work out with us she wont be able to move on from it. she said she genuinely loves our connection.

shes scared that if it doesnt work out that she will never find it again. she used the example if she was scarlett johanesson and i fell in love with that person, and then it ended up being her instead of scarlett johanesson, it would be difficult for me to connect the same physically. shes scared its gone this far mentally but not as much physically and if shes going to forgive me. she said its not a case of her not wanting to be with me physically, but that not everyone is compatible physically, and shes scared that she could not be with me, but also need me at the same time. shes scared of the transition and what happens if we both have sex and we dont feel it how does someone move on from that, and how can she expect to find the connection we have. shes scared to take it to the next level because she doesnt want to lose this. even if she said if it didnt work out romantically, it would be hard cause she feels like it would be hard to be friends cause she wouldnt want to hear about other girls i slept with and of course for people she slept with. this situation is really messed up. she also said theres so much hurt to be healed, and we have to get to know eachother more in person. her mom also said will this girls brother ever be able to see me as a nice person cause of what i did to her. she wants to do it with no pressure. shes actually talking about having kids with me and me moving in with her, yet at the same time talking about this. also for family to look at me like a good person is alot of work and that its going to be a long road for her family to forgive me and stuff

Edited by thomas131313
  • Author
thomas131313

why is she still being so sexual with me. its almost as if shes leading me on in a way

Edited by thomas131313
Cookiesandough

what she has said is so needlessly convoluted and melodramatic, I don't even know what to say about it. All I will do is evoke the words a wise person once spoke about crazy and putting one's D in it.

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Author
thomas131313

she was literally telling me about our baby names with the real me yesterday and sending my pictures to her friends and family, and moving into her place with her, and then today she talks about that 

• Shocked 1
balletomane

She has definite emotional problems. So do you. You tell lies, you play games, and you attempt to blame your behaviour on the recipient. When you are that kind of person, this is the kind of person you attract. It's that simple.

• Thanks 2
ExpatInItaly
52 minutes ago, thomas131313 said:

why is she still being so sexual with me. its almost as if shes leading me on in a way

Because this woman is mentally unstable. 

• Thanks 2
  • Author
thomas131313
8 hours ago, balletomane said:

She has definite emotional problems. So do you. You tell lies, you play games, and you attempt to blame your behaviour on the recipient. When you are that kind of person, this is the kind of person you attract. It's that simple.

i might have emotional problems but atleast i know what im doing. i lied to her for 5 months but once she found out about the lie i have come clean and only told her the truth. she doesnt seem to know what shes doing. one minute she says she has feelings for me and is in love with me and the next minute shes talking other stuff. there are so many issues like how i destroyed her trust, and forgiveness and of course how i look. she has been open and i know that she doesnt really find me that sexually attractive and we have talked about my looks, but i dont understand what she is doing here. she is playing me around and im getting sick of it now its been 2 weeks. i could just stop talking to her also but i dont want that either cause i did talk to this girl for 10 hours a day for 5 months so i dont want to not talk to her ever again or anything. my fear of being rejected due to not being attractive enough is coming true also as i know from things she said this is truly the biggest hurdle in this situation. her never being able to trust me again is also another one but i know from things she has said if i was better looking she would want to be with me. i think she can get over the other stuff even with how i look now, but i dont know if she can get over how i look.

i guess she is a fool in a way as others have said here. we both dont really know what to do in this situation other than just spending more time together in person. what am i supposed to think when she is talking about having kids with me and moving in and then not really wanting to sleep with me due to not being good looking enough. there has times she has even said she wants too so i dont know what to think here

• Author
thomas131313

she also said she really wants it to be me cause of what we have, and our connection and how she has given me her soul and everything but we dont know what it will be like in real life too

ExpatInItaly

OP, why do you continuously post her rambling and circular blabbering?

What is you want posters to see in there? Or is it an ego-boost for you to show the forum some woman’s emotional distress over you?

• Like 2
balletomane
3 hours ago, thomas131313 said:

i might have emotional problems but atleast i know what im doing. i lied to her for 5 months but once she found out about the lie i have come clean and only told her the truth. she doesnt seem to know what shes doing.

You say that you're sick of this but you don't want to stop talking to her. That doesn't sound at all like you know what you're doing. You are also continuing to make excuses for your behaviour. Coming clean purely because you were caught out in a lie isn't some amazing virtuous act, and of course your behaviour is still going to be affecting this woman. It was hardly a minor thing you did.

ExpatInItaly asks a very valid question. On a related note, does this woman know you're broadcasting her words to a large forum? It's a big breach of trust even with no name attached. Most people wouldn't want their pain shared with a wide audience that they didn't choose.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

Second...I don't get what all her rambling is about at all. This is why block was created

• Like 1

She "lent" you her dog?  What is that about?  I can't say that I would trust you with a dog.

• Like 2