I don't know how to get out of this gigantic hole I've dug myself

Tearsdontfall7

• Author
Tearsdontfall7
I'm not talking about picking up anyone. I thought you were looking to meet women by getting to know each other because that's what works for you. You can meet people anywhere you go regularly. And meeting people can lead to meeting their friends, etc. That can be a salon or anywhere you make a habit of going, really.

My best friend owns a salon and i know all the women who go there but they're all trainwrecks

Single moms

Tattoed girls

Druggies and smokers

I need a nice clean, no smoking or drugs, no tattoos, wholesome, intelligent, quality, classy girl who is also decent looking and in decent shape.

My best friend owns a salon and i know all the women who go there but they're all trainwrecks

Single moms

Tattoed girls

Druggies and smokers

I need a nice clean, no smoking or drugs, no tattoos, wholesome, intelligent, quality, classy girl who is also decent looking and in decent shape.

So go to a different salon. Sounds like you're pretty picky. It may turn out that that's the problem. I mean, nearly everyone has a tattoo now. I don't like them either, but I bet you have one, don't you? Sounds like if you want someone real straight, you might do best attending church regularly and volunteering there. Maybe offer to lead a group hike or something. I'm trying. If your whole life is working out and that's all you're looking for in a woman, you probably need to become an instructor and date another instructor. You're narrowing things down too much. It's as if you just want someone to have sex with in between gym visits.

• Like 1
  • Author
Tearsdontfall7
So go to a different salon. Sounds like you're pretty picky. It may turn out that that's the problem. I mean, nearly everyone has a tattoo now. I don't like them either, but I bet you have one, don't you? Sounds like if you want someone real straight, you might do best attending church regularly and volunteering there. Maybe offer to lead a group hike or something. I'm trying. If your whole life is working out and that's all you're looking for in a woman, you probably need to become an instructor and date another instructor. You're narrowing things down too much. It's as if you just want someone to have sex with in between gym visits.

I don't have any tattoos, I'm old school values - I think tattoos are very trashy. I like a classy and graceful kind of girl who is also good looking.

• Like 1

Train with a marathon or triathlon group, a rowing club, a distance biking club, anything along those lines and I bet you'll find very fit women and also have the time to get to know each other as you train together.

• Author
Tearsdontfall7
Train with a marathon or triathlon group, a rowing club, a distance biking club, anything along those lines and I bet you'll find very fit women and also have the time to get to know each other as you train together.

Marathon? Distance? I like muscular fitness women, not the toothpicks you see doing distance running

I basically like rap videogirls if that makes sense - cute and feminine and thick but in good shape

Wallysbears

You have ridiculous standards. Better earn more money to get the girl that ticks all your boxes.

• Like 3

Well, then by all means, go to rap shows. Every town has them. I was just out going to a restaurant the other day and there was this garage that had some rap thing going on and the yard was filled with dancers.

If you're going to be that particular, you are going to have to really find your niche, and you may find that you have to move towns to do it, or not. So take a dance class.

And good luck finding one without any tattoos these days.

Edited by preraph
  • Like 1
I approached this attractive girl at a bar two weeks ago, we talked for maybe 30 minutes and seemed to have great chemistry and a lot in common. So I texted her a bit and asked her out twice - 1st time she made an excuse and today she didn't respond. So frustrating considering I know she's in the market and we seemed to have a great time (when I asked her out - she said sure and gave me her number instantly and even called me).

Used to be a poster here who was a bit of an expert at cold approaching, he said that in order to get one proper date with a girl who would not flake on him, he had to approach 50 women...

• Like 1

I basically like rap videogirls if that makes sense - cute and feminine and thick but in good shape

Ok, so you seem to have a very clear idea of the type of girl you want, so work out where you can meet these women.

No point in posters racking their brains for ideas, for you to just go "No, no and more no..."

You know what you want, so make some effort to go find her...

Have you tried any of the advice you've gotten from this site over the years?

Then the logical solution is to change your routine -- as has been suggested to you over and over again.

^^^ This. I’m pretty sure this poster comes back with a different user name every now and then!

• Author
Tearsdontfall7
Well, then by all means, go to rap shows. Every town has them. I was just out going to a restaurant the other day and there was this garage that had some rap thing going on and the yard was filled with dancers.

If you're going to be that particular, you are going to have to really find your niche, and you may find that you have to move towns to do it, or not. So take a dance class.

And good luck finding one without any tattoos these days.

There are lots of hotties at my gym with great bodies who are exactly my type but getting 1 interested is ridiculously hard

• Author
Tearsdontfall7
You have ridiculous standards. Better earn more money to get the girl that ticks all your boxes.

200K for a 30 year old is top 1% in country

I want a cute, toned but kinda thick girl. Full figured. What im asking for is not that unusual - tons of them in my gym

Just heads up. I'm not a fat guy asking for a hottie - i look like a football linebacker.

It's got to be your approach or something. I'm assuming if a woman is worked out to the point of being "thick," as you say, she will appreciate the same in a man. Certainly not all women like the chunky muscled linebacker types thought, so it could be hit or miss.

From being on LS (rather than personal experience), I've seen a lot of stores and it seems like it's actually hard to get together with someone at the gym. People don't necessarily feel attractive (women) sweating and working out, and of course many have a man at home, some are gay, and some might just think it's creepy to get hit on at the gym. But some gyms have juice bars or similar and seems like that or the Starbuck's nextdoor to a gym might be a good place to hang and see if you recognized anyone from the gym and then you'd be in the right social mode to say, "Hi, I recognize you from the gym. I'm Steve."

• Author
Tearsdontfall7
It's got to be your approach or something. I'm assuming if a woman is worked out to the point of being "thick," as you say, she will appreciate the same in a man. Certainly not all women like the chunky muscled linebacker types thought, so it could be hit or miss.

From being on LS (rather than personal experience), I've seen a lot of stores and it seems like it's actually hard to get together with someone at the gym. People don't necessarily feel attractive (women) sweating and working out, and of course many have a man at home, some are gay, and some might just think it's creepy to get hit on at the gym. But some gyms have juice bars or similar and seems like that or the Starbuck's nextdoor to a gym might be a good place to hang and see if you recognized anyone from the gym and then you'd be in the right social mode to say, "Hi, I recognize you from the gym. I'm Steve."

I'm not chunky at all. I'm very lean

And when i say thick, i really mean very toned but feminine and curvy. Think Jennifer Lopez

I've never tried approaching in gym. It's a very difficult atmosphere

I want a cute, toned but kinda thick girl. Full figured. What im asking for is not that unusual - tons of them in my gym

Just heads up. I'm not a fat guy asking for a hottie - i look like a football linebacker.

Hey Dave!

You never called me back about the Camry.

Call me when you have a minute.

• Like 1
I'm not chunky at all. I'm very lean

And when i say thick, i really mean very toned but feminine and curvy. Think Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez is exactly who I thought you were describing, or Beyonce. Both dancers to the max. Sounds like you need to get around dancers, maybe some tennis players.

Wallysbears

Good for you?

$200k isn’t that great. Aim for a multimillion portfolio. A house, summer house and boat.

You haven’t gotten what you want...so change your standards or make more money.

Your choice.

• Author
Tearsdontfall7
Good for you?

$200k isn’t that great. Aim for a multimillion portfolio. A house, summer house and boat.

You haven’t gotten what you want...so change your standards or make more money.

Your choice.

I'm working on that. I have a nice house, a really sharp Lexus. I hope to be a millionaire by 35 to 36 and have the summer house, 3 cars, etc...i don't care about retirement. I'm a workaholic so I'll work until I'm 100

But making more money isn't going to change my situation. Top 1% is probably very conservative. I don't know anybody my age who makes what i make and i know at least 200 people near my age.

I'm making myself sound more superficial than i am. I was great with people when i was poor. I'm genuinely a very good, loyal person and I've made tons and tons and tons of friends over the years. Everybody who gets to know me really likes me. I have old acquaintances who live in Georgia, Atlanta, Florida, Montana and they all ask me to go visit them still after years apart.

• Like 1
I'm working on that. I have a nice house, a really sharp Lexus. I hope to be a millionaire by 35 to 36 and have the summer house, 3 cars, etc...i don't care about retirement. I'm a workaholic so I'll work until I'm 100

But making more money isn't going to change my situation. Top 1% is probably very conservative. I don't know anybody my age who makes what i make and i know at least 200 people near my age.

I'm making myself sound more superficial than i am. I was great with people when i was poor. I'm genuinely a very good, loyal person and I've made tons and tons and tons of friends over the years. Everybody who gets to know me really likes me. I have old acquaintances who live in Georgia, Atlanta, Florida, Montana and they all ask me to go visit them still after years apart.

After all these years and at least 30 different accounts you are still as conceited as before.

You may ‘think’ that you don’t come across this way to the opposite sex but your track record speaks for itself.

Good luck selling those Toyota’s.

• Like 1
TheFinalWord

OP, I'm in the same boat as you in terms of hypergamous attributes...except I'm 10 years older and have had the same type of luck. I've had plenty of dates, but nothing manifests for the long-term. I'm dating one 27-year old that meets the description you are describing, but she is so busy with her career that it makes it hard to develop anything. She's rare in that she uses no social media.

Honestly, a lot of times these things come down to luck. Being in the right place, at the right time. The type of girl your describing is only single if she wants to be. The girl I'm dating now showed me her Bumble account. Literally, she has over 300 matches. Luckily, she's not a superficial person and is looking for something real. I was lucky in that she found my profile and hunted me down. A very unusual situation. But we just happened to connect during a time in which she is single and has a very specific type of guy she is looking for.

Wallysbears

LOL.

Sunshine $200k isn’t sh*t. You reek of “new money” and arrogance and it’s not a good look on anyone.

Well, you said you are built like a linebacker. To me, Linebackers look chunky and sometimes fat. Just saying it's not for everyone.

• Author
Tearsdontfall7
Well, you said you are built like a linebacker. To me, Linebackers look chunky and sometimes fat. Just saying it's not for everyone.

Are you sure you know your positions? Defensive linemen can look chunky. Most NFL linebackers range from lean to very lean

TheFinalWord

I followed Derek's advice...actually works...