It happened[Was: Inappropriate relationship heading to an affair]

ConflictedMan

You have been, since before you arranged to share a hotel room, having an affair. You have been, since before you started this thread, been cheating on your wife.

All the lunches and flirtations led to the physical part, which gave you pause, resulting in this thread...but it's full steam ahead now, I can see that quite clearly and I'm sure you are fully aware yourself, Mr. Conflicted.

No sense wasting time trying to protect your wife when you won't do it yourself. Have fun, that's what this is about, right?

I'll make a prediction though....Single mom isn't going to be happy schlupping around with a married man for long.

She wants more than your penis, you just don't know it yet. Carhill was right, Power of the P.

Lol, good times. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
40somethingGuy
I know it's unfair to her, but I'm trying to be a good husband for her despite my mistakes. It's not nearly enough, but at least it's a start.

How do you look at your wife in the eye again? You knew all along what you were going to do was wrong. And for the love of God don't call it a 'mistake.' I hope the MOW's husband tells your wife and she takes the kids and you to the cleaners. Good parents don't risk destroying the kids family.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1