My. Boyfriend is way more popular than me and it's causing me sooo many problems

They aren't real friends then, you alone can put a stop to this. No real friends bully you when your boyfriend isn't around. Please incorporate everybody's advice.

19 is very old to still be in school. Did you repeat due to learning difficulties? It's just that learning difficulties can indeed make someone unfairly a target. Especially if the girls who are doing this are the regular school age of about 17.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

So basically I am alone I have my boyfriend 2 other friends and the people on this forum and i need to deal with this I don't think I'm strong enough to stand up to them

• Author
Olivia_daviss
Yes she needs support but no one is supporting her not even the school authorities. So what is she supposed to do let people throw hot drinks on her, put gum in her hair, assault her while she stands there? She has to defend herself in the meantime. So glad to see that you would lay down and take it!:mad:

I know that I should stand up for myself but I can't get a middle ground between actually hurting a person or not doing anything the things that have happened because I said something back makes me not want to do it

• Author
Olivia_daviss

So even more has happened I spent the night of my 20th birthday with a bag over my head a golf ball in my mouth tied to a post on a sports field it was reported the next day when the team came out and I was carried home by my boyfriend so I'm going to court

I'm hoping for the best

• Author
Olivia_daviss

Thanks to everyone who posted on this the case went well 7 girls are being given jail time and it has stopped you all helped bail me out of one of the hardest situations of my life you basically saved my life at my lowest point thank you all so much you have saved a life on this forum and i am forever grateful

• Like 2

I'm sorry but how could an investigation get carried out, 7 individuals charged, a court case carried out and then jail sentences given in less than a week?

• Like 1
  • Author
Olivia_daviss

I wondered as well but it was mainly because the first investigation had been going on for just over 2 months the first illegal thing happened in December and a video of it happening was found idk how

Good to hear you have made it through a terrible time. Do you by any chance have forum private messaging set up?

I mean they act like they are my best friend when he is around but he isn't there and they become monsters

Yeah, that's how bullies do. Had one at work. Sugary sweet to anyone above me in the hierarchy while she lied and manipulated to try to blame something on me.

I'm so sorry that happened to you but there is no way that within 7 days of the occurrence the perpetrators were investigated, caught, charged, pled guilty & were sentenced to jail. It's also improbable that they will be incarcerated. In the US there are presumptions against incarceration.

I do hope that the involvement of legal officials deters this from ever happening again & gets you peace but I'm beginning to doubt your veracity.

• Like 2