My. Boyfriend is way more popular than me and it's causing me sooo many problems

Regardless of how uncomfortable some of this advice is, try to get more people on your side. Get others to help you.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

I'm not in a bad part of town people have just gone absolutely mad because of what he did for the sports teams this is even harder because I have no idea what normal is I went from never having a boyfriend to this

• Author
Olivia_daviss

I have reported this to the police but I am worried about them lying to protect each other when some of them were asked what happened they had a friend say they were both somewhere else there are only three people near me that would back me up I realise I'm probably being over the top and worrying about nothing but I'm really scared because last time I told someone it didn't go well for me

Then rebuild your friends circle at the same time. You need more peeps on your side. The police can't give you a 24 hour bodyguard but they are essential in investigating these things done against you. If those people are going to lie you can't stop that.

Uphold your safety and your degree/ studies at all costs.

You can always try that approach, it's possible it will benefit you. We don't know for sure because you are the one in that situation.

Uphold your school studies and your safety at all costs, whichever avenue you pick. Also, building a bigger friends circle couldn't hurt.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

Also the reason I didn't see them one grabbed me from behind put a bag over my head they then pushed me to the ground and tied my hands together they then put me in a bag and moved me I only knew it was these girls because 1 I could smell their perfume and 2 they played a message "leave him by the end of the month or else" with the Google translate voice

That situation may have been avoidable if you had situational awareness and were periodically scanning your surroundings. No guarantee, but you could have ran away from that situation had you spotted them early enough.

The final choice is yours. Whatever you pick, uphold your safety, finish your studies, and build up some friends in the meantime. You have the right to feel safe at school and on the way to school/ back from school.

Just making sure you are reading this advice in real life? There have been a couple of trolls on this website - wanted to make sure you weren't a cat typing stuff online. When you are online, nobody knows you are a cat.

I’m sorry but... wow. This doesn’t sound real - sounds like it’s from a movie. I mean, there are girls basically assaulting you on. Daily basis because you’re dating a popular boy? It really doesn’t make sense.

• Like 1

There is no high school in the United States that enrolls millions of people just saying... unless you are referring to your online accounts. Please explain how millions of people know who you are?

The final choice is yours. Whatever you pick, uphold your safety, finish your studies, and build up some friends in the meantime. You have the right to feel safe at school and on the way to school/ back from school.

• Like 2
  • Author
Olivia_daviss

Or maybe I did something earlier that made this happen

I think I might have caused this I just have no clue what I did

That was a bad joke. I asked that question to see if you were paying attention, because it seems like you mainly wanted to vent about the nasty stuff happening at your school, rather than actually take advice. A couple of times, we gave advice, but then you kept on complaining about something else. If you wanted to vent, that's also perfectly fine - but for the people on this forum, it would be helpful if you tell us that you actually wanted to vent. That way we can give more specific advice for your situation. Whatever you do, stay safe, and finish your studies.

Not very active

I will try to help you through this but you can't always have someone with you i will always try to stay with you though also tomorrow I will come with you if you want

• Author
Olivia_daviss

I do want actual advice on what to do but I will admit I started to vent for a bit but your advice is so valuable to me right now I find it a lot easier to get this advice from people I don't actually meet face to face it's so much easier thank you all so much

You have been through some seriously traumatic stuff. Of course you will have nightmares about the duffle bag. You probably have PTSD. You need to go see campus mental health & let them counsel you.