My. Boyfriend is way more popular than me and it's causing me sooo many problems

If someone is close enough to pour urine on your laptop, they are close enough to block defensively so that urine can be redirected onto the offender. Self defense will do wonders for your self confidence. If someone is close enough to grab you and tie you to a tree, they are also close enough to roundhouse kick in the stomach with a boot.

Self defense will do wonders for your self confidence.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

I will take up a self defence class but even so how could I do anything if 20 girls all stronger than me grab me stuff me into a duffel bag and then carry me to a tree and tie me to it and leave me there for hours what could I have done

We're not smarter then you. Many of us are older then you. We are also not under siege so we are thinking more clearly.

Sit in the front row in the lectures so if people try to attack you the professor can see & testify. Dumping coffee or urine on you is ASSAULT. Get the police involved today.

If they saw you going to school with a bunch of buddies your classmates will stop harassing you as soon as they see you have friends.

Some of the stuff you said is grounds to get your classmates locked up in juvenile detention, where I live.

Build your self confidence my friend. Skype us if necessary.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

The problem is sometimes my professor agrees with them or calls me a liar also won't it be a bad idea to tell the police if I hit her after she poured coffee on me

I am absolutely horrified by some of the responses to this thread. It is NEVER Ok to encourage violence. I would expect more from one particular poster here who claims to hold a position in the healing arts, applauding the OP for hitting others or suggesting all she has to do is fight back while failing to see the outright bullying being inflicted on the OP.

So, Olivia, I will first address the issues surrounding your post. If what you are writing is true, that others are stealing your material possessions and hitting you and a sundry of offenses, you must report this to another level of authority. You should be documenting everything. Do your parents know about what is going on? Who did you speak to at school regarding this bullying? IF that person did not take what you are saying seriously, then you need to go to a higher level of reporting. Do you have a school counselor? Go to the principal, go to the police. Have another adult help you with this as it's only going to escalate if you start to meet violence with violence --you could become culpable in this behavior.

And, why haven't you talked to your BF about this?

You ask why is everyone smarter than you? Girl, I'm asking you to get smart and get help. Bullying is a serious thing with potentially major consequences. You cannot manage this alone. Please get help.

PS- while taking self defense classes is a good thing with a wide range of benefits beyond mere self defense, you also need to learn other self protective behaviors. You should never allow others to treat you this way, and that means taking steps to ensure your safety without taking the law into your own hands. violence begets violence. seek legal means NOW

• Like 1
The problem is sometimes my professor agrees with them or calls me a liar also won't it be a bad idea to tell the police if I hit her after she poured coffee on me

What? Your professor ought to be fired.

You punched back in self defense. You didn't start the violence but you do need outside help to stop this.

Where are your parents in all of this? Where is your BF? Do they even know what has been happening?

I wonder also what your bf reaction is to all of this violence against you. I don't like violence either but there comes a point where you have to take a stand and defend yourself. Since none of the school authorities are helping you you have to defend yourself. Buy a bag of apples, put them in a plastic bag and tie it tight. When those girls come near you start swinging the bag of apples around like a helicopter and if they are too close they will get hit. Don't be apologetic when one gets hit in the face. I wish I was there with you to beat their arse.

The most permanent solution may be to move. If you are in a bad part of town, that's probably making your life even more difficult. No matter what kind of bullying these people are throwing at you, you have to stay safe and you have to uphold your studies/ your future.

Do you have any help at all other than random people on Loveshack?

• Author
Olivia_daviss

My parents are divorced

My boyfriend hit some people and tried to fix it when I told him but the moment he isn't there people tear into me

The most permanent solution may be to move.

and embolden the bullies further by allowing them to move on to another victim? shaking head.

she needs support, not a bag full of apples to swing about :mad:

there needs to be accountability here. if the people Olivia reported this too did nothing, there should be hell to pay. Olivia, please get support. If people are ignoring you, continue to document and report to a higher level of authority-get your parents involved if they are around.... Ultimately, you may find filing a class action law suit will get your schools attention.

Olivia do you have family friends who can go with you to school administration to tell them how rough your school life actually is, and go with evidence of what they've been doing?

Can you start with going to school with a circle of friends so there is strength in numbers? Starting with small changes at least?

You are definitely in a tough situation.

Use everybody's advice here all together - you'll eventually dig yourself out of this bad situation. Hang in there. Don't lose patience.

Well let's summarize what we've discussed so far:

1. Don't ever let jealous girls dictate your self esteem to you. You choose how you feel, not somebody else.

2. What SunnyWeather said is right - you should never incite a fight, but always be ready to defend yourself.

3. Document every bad thing that is happening to you and bring it to the school counselor.

4. Find a safe way to get to and from school, if it's not available at the moment.

5. Never let your studies suffer. At any cost. You need a career and a name for yourself above anything.

6. Keep the boyfriend if you can, but if you find it too time consuming, uphold your studies and your degree first.

7. Work on your self confidence. Self defense skills are always healthy as long as you use them wisely. Become a more confident version of yourself.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

My friends have mostly left me because they don't want this to happen to them 2 will still come near me my parents aren't really around I basically only have my boyfriend and two other friends one of which has posted on here and there is no way I can afford to move

I'm kinda lost

• Author
Olivia_daviss

Also I can report some of the stuff but the problem is a lot of the worse stuff I have no idea who it is when I was tied to a tree I was in a bag or blindfolded or in a duffel bag the entire time I can report the coffee and the little stuff but the worst of them I have no idea who did it

Are you in a bad part of town? I imagine students getting kidnapped as something happening in a bit less fortunate communities. You would have seen your kidnappers before they bound you up and put you in a duffel bag right? Either way, that sort of abuse deserves a police report. That is very serious stuff indeed. I was never bullied quite like that in high school, you need to report this.

Do you not understand that the police investigate & solve crimes? Tell them what you know & let them figure out who committed the crime.

• Like 1
Are you in a bad part of town? I imagine students getting kidnapped as something happening in a bit less fortunate communities. You would have seen your kidnappers before they bound you up and put you in a duffel bag right? Either way, that sort of abuse deserves a police report. That is very serious stuff indeed. I was never bullied quite like that in high school, you need to report this.

with all due respect, can you please stop projecting your lived experience onto the OP? whether OP is from a 'bad' part of town is irrelevant.

Olivia, as others are imploring, please get help. As d0nnivain wrote above, the police are trained to do investigations. Get it documented asap.