My. Boyfriend is way more popular than me and it's causing me sooo many problems

• Author
Olivia_daviss

OK I have Ve thought about doing this but I could never bring myself to actually go in a few times I have gone there but I couldn't bring myself to actually go in

Why can't you go in to mental health services? They are there to help you. If you broke your arm you would get it casted right? If you were bleeding you would let somebody give you stitches. If you had cancer you'd get treatment. Mental health is no different. It's a medical thing that needs treatment.

Go over there NOW! Take Not Very Active with you That person seems willing to help you.

and embolden the bullies further by allowing them to move on to another victim? shaking head.

she needs support, not a bag full of apples to swing about :mad:

there needs to be accountability here. if the people Olivia reported this too did nothing, there should be hell to pay. Olivia, please get support. If people are ignoring you, continue to document and report to a higher level of authority-get your parents involved if they are around.... Ultimately, you may find filing a class action law suit will get your schools attention.

Yes she needs support but no one is supporting her not even the school authorities. So what is she supposed to do let people throw hot drinks on her, put gum in her hair, assault her while she stands there? She has to defend herself in the meantime. So glad to see that you would lay down and take it!:mad:

Not very active

I took her there but I basically had to push me in she really didn't want to go in she kept saying it would probably be fine or she didn't need it

Not very active

She was always a shy person but she is getting worse because of this she is only taking it because she feel's helpless I'm really worried about her but I think the reason she doesn't fight back anymore is it does seem to get worse every time she does she really isn't in a good place

I took her there but I basically had to push me in she really didn't want to go in she kept saying it would probably be fine or she didn't need it

She's wrong on both counts & you both know it. She's not fine. This is way more then her being shy. She's not gonna just get over it. She needs help, more help then a fellow college student can give her. You are a good friend but you can also report the crimes. Try that. Call her parents & tell them what is going on.

Are you in the United States? Or in Europe? Knowing what type of country you are in may help us to give you better advice.

Where is this boyfriend of yours that is so popular when other people are doing this sort of thing to you?

Not very active

I have reported everything I can and her parents

She has talked to me about them but she said they don't want anything to do with her her parents divorced a few year's ago and have both changed their numbers and deleted their email addresses there is no way to talk to them her brother who still lives with her mom is her only link to them and she won't tell me anything

• Author
Olivia_daviss

My boyfriend is normally training for a sport or in a lecture when this happens but when he is with me these people are really nice to me it makes no sense

Have you told him how these people treat you? Perhaps he should stand up for you a bit and tell them to knock it off?

My boyfriend is normally training for a sport or in a lecture when this happens but when he is with me these people are really nice to me it makes no sense

So your boyfriend doesn't believe this is happening? Why are you with someone who has no faith in what you say?

Conversely, if you haven't told him, why are you with someone who you don't trust enough to share significant problems with?

• Author
Olivia_daviss

I have told him and he does believe me it just happens at times he can't help me because he can't leave what he is doing if it happens and he knows about it he will go and try to fix it but it never seems to work for over 6 hours

• Author
Olivia_daviss

I know this will sound weird but is violence the answer because it does seem to be the only thing that has worked

Never create violence, you will go to jail or worse. Self defense and self esteem are what you need, plus lots more people on your side.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

I can't find anyone else who will side with me one of the two people who will has posted on this forum most people will never side with me because those who do get a bit of this

You need to keep calling the police and ask them how the investigation is going so they don't just drop it. Yes, those girls will lie, but police can get someone who isn't one of them to tell the truth pretty quickly, I imagine.

This isn't play stuff. That was serious and they should be prosecuted. If you find that the police let it drop, you should go to the television and newspaper in town. Lots of people don't know that you can just look up the phone number for a news agency or channel online and call their newsroom and a reporter will answer that you can talk to. You should expose this. You must have some idea who did it, who was in the area when it happened. Also, did you know there are cameras almost everywhere now, plus those who did it probably also recorded it, so the police can take their phones and search them. You should be looking online and see if you find it online on YouTube or something. There were probably cameras somewhere in the area that will have recorded if not the exact incident, cars coming and going or people coming and going.

Call the police and stay on it. If it fizzles, contact reporters.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

If violence isn't the answer what is nothing else has worked and where could I go to get friends if wherever I go people already know who I am and that I'm "not good enough"

• Author
Olivia_daviss

Cameras were in the are but apparently a large amount of it took place in a blind spot they did a good job at hiding who they were and I didn't see anyone I will call and follow up

• Like 1

There are loads and loads of stories of people creating violence and then getting sued, or being thrown into jail. Your life will be destroyed forever if you go down that route, or at least severely damaged.

Do what the two Dogs (d0nnivain and preraph) said. Call the police and the reporters. Stand firm and uphold your safety at the same time. Work on your confidence and work on your self defense skills. Work on your situational awareness at the same time.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

I just called but it was a strange call the reply was a bit odd they seemed to be dodging my questions and just replying with we are doing our best to resolve the issue does this mean something?

Well, consider if they are underaged, they can't tell you specifics. But as long as they are on it. By cameras, I also mean there's all kind of cameras around schools and residences and businesses these days for the police to look at. Good luck with it. Don't let them run you off your bf, ALTHOUGH if he isn't actively trying to stop this and fully sympathetic and acting right about it, might not be a big loss.

• Author
Olivia_daviss

He is helping but he can't always be with me honestly he is helping a lot but if he leaves for a minute It starts again then he comes back and those same people are super nice to me it feels like part of dies whenever they do this