How to navigate casual dating?

No_Go

• Author
Did I just read this right woohoo! :D

I needed some shock therapy :D And dogs - it was his dogs I swear, they made me relax :D

• Like 1
I’ve been seeing someone very casually - so far primarily friendly but tension build up is hard to hide. The situation is not suitable for relationship but I’m enjoying it a lot and I’d be enjoying it more if we can introduce some physical component.

The thing is: I have never had a FWB besides with exes, so I have no idea what I’m doing. Every time things get slightly heated a trigger in my brain makes me pull away. I know I want it and it’s killing me that I can’t let this inhibition go and have a proper adult conversation about expectations and stuff. But this childlike outings are cute and fun, but IMO will run their course sooner than later.. and tbh I’d want at least an ONS out of the whole thing. If we can keep very low key long term FWB situation -even better.

If this particular person doesn’t work out - I’d still be on the look for casual, it is just not a good spot in my life for anything else, that’s why I want to leave the details off discussion.

Any tips how to gently facilitate? Or how to get over mental blocks when it comes to casual?

Read this short snippet about casual sex relationships, i am sharing that point of view, nicely explained who some thinks should be "mixed", if you are understand what I am trying to say.

• Like 1