Does anyone here know of any stories of guys being raped by girls?

I heard a story about this guy who got drunk during college and crashed on his bed. One of his floormates came in and decided to have her way with him, even though he said no. He was too out of it to fight back. Afterwards, he said he thinks she's gross and that he felt violated.

You seriously think that if someone has had enough to drink that they are passed out drunk, they have given consent for someone (anyone?) to have sex with them? Wow. That is seriously fcked up. You sound like a sexual predator. Also if you're going to be going around calling people stupid, it's "their" not "there".

Since YOU have turned this into an ad hominem attack on me by implying I'm a sexual predator, I'll reply. I seriously believe that someone who drinks themselves into unconsciousness is fully (though not solely) responsible for ANY resulting consequence. The key idea is PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. I find it interesting that in the infidelity threads some posters will say 'yeah, I'm responsible' but I get dinged for stating that abusing alcohol (or any other substance) is a behavior where there should be serious responsibility. Oh, and is substance abuse as 'stupid' as misspelling a homonym (for which I'm guilty as charged - I'll take full responsibility for that - uh - what was the CONSEQUENCE other than a second ad hominem attack?)?

Edited by nospam99

Survey says topic drift + trend to the personal = cooling off period. For those who related stories about guys being sexually assaulted by girls, thanks!

• Like 1