How do you find living alone ?

• Author

l saw shop girl again today and noticed her serving someone else.

He was a local and they all knew him , great looking guy too , but , she was still totally different with him than she is with me so l think l was on track.

What a shame , soooo tempting to ask her out, but l know though , as nice as she is , the right stuff just isn't there for me so there's not much point. Damn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Been awhile and it;s also been a very , very , rocky few weeks.

Daughter problems , ex gf problems, f@ckk, will it ever end.

But l saw shop girl again today and damn , she is one nice women, the waste.

The trouble is , well apart form my head and heart right now, anyone new has got some really big shoes to fill,l know you can't look at it like that and you can't compare but , it's all near impossible.

• Author

Is anyone else really getting use to living alone?

lt's kind of worrying me tbh because l notice myself getting more and more use to it , even if l'm alone basically for days a time.

l work at home.

Just wondering about in your daily life completely hassle free to live and do whatever you want anyway you want, it's all becoming a little too nice.

Is anyone else really getting use to living alone?

lt's kind of worrying me tbh because l notice myself getting more and more use to it , even if l'm alone basically for days a time.

l work at home.

Just wondering about in your daily life completely hassle free to live and do whatever you want anyway you want, it's all becoming a little too nice.

I don't see any problem with you enjoying it. Even if you meet someone new, you should wait at least 6 months before moving in together anyway, so you'll have plenty of time to adjust.

• Like 1
Eternal Sunshine

People are trouble.

I had a house party tonight in an attempt to be more social. I really didn't want to do it, spend ages cleaning, spent a lot of money getting the supplies and food.

I am renting the place and someone spilled half a bottle of red wine on the white carpet, another person made unwanted sexual advances on me that I tactfully got out of.

Being alone is bliss.

• Like 1
  • Author

Funny ES , yeah they are too . And so much emotional too and fro for very little reward too, if any at all .

But yeah , it id bliss isn't it , perfect word for it , don't think l've ever felt so much bliss.

Hey El. l suppose your right but the thing worries me is it's all just getting too easy and comfortable to just not even bother going anywhere or doing anything outside of your own little world if l'm not careful so l'd be lucky to meet anyone anyway if l keep this up for too long.

losing interest in doing anything much l really have to push myself, it's all getting just too cruizy hanging out at home.

Although , l'll probably feel more inspired when the weather picks up.

Tomorrow l have an all day long drive to pick up and bring back the next job which l have to do every mth or so. Some of the trips are much longer, 2-3 days and a hotel or two over night, new towns and sights..

At least l always look forward to them and taking off.

People are trouble.

I had a house party tonight in an attempt to be more social. I really didn't want to do it, spend ages cleaning, spent a lot of money getting the supplies and food.

I am renting the place and someone spilled half a bottle of red wine on the white carpet, another person made unwanted sexual advances on me that I tactfully got out of.

Being alone is bliss.

I am good with getting stains off rugs/sofa/couch/suv seats, do you have hover rug shampooer? You should also invest is robots to clean the house I use them here 24/7. Now if I can get one to mow the lawn I would be set for life! LOL

• Author

How ya doin CH.

Well , another one out of the way but l dunno if getting home is good or bad.

It use to be me and ex texting back and forth in the last hour or two as l got closer to home, the girls would be all happy to see me and me them. often they'd wait up or ex certainly would even if it was a 3 am'er.

And she'd have coffee and snacks and we'd cuddle and chit chat about our days or whatever's been going on and fall into bed all cosy and together again.

God l miss that now that l've depressed myself.

last night house is empty and l put on some music showered made snack and climbed into bed early for the night.It's weird how both scenarios can be equally nice in their own ways but l def' would prefer the first one.

Damn. !!!!:(

Edited by Chilli