Girlfriends going traveling

sevendays

Space Ritual
"What you're doing is turning it around from a 'I've been dumped like a little, unwanted puppy,' to 'she dumped me and regretted it after."

What do you mean by that?

What I told you on April 12th still applies. And I stand behind it 100 percent

"I expect this one to be showing up at his place and ringing his doorbell with mascara running."

Her mother is already laying the groundwork for this to occur by showing up at your old workplace.

Your ex simply has nthing short of "buyer's remorse" for the crap she pulled on you and thinking her new banging buddy was going to go somewhere.

Well guess what?

It didn't. And now she wants to come back to good old Plan B SevenDays, and is employing her mother to act as Special Envoy to TunaTown.

You are doing just fine by staying NC. But tell your friend that you don't want to know anymore about any attempts at contact by her parent.

Hopefully you leave town before she gets back...because as I said before, she IS coming to your door with a Mascara flood and "sad movie of the week" piano music, and a long sniveling speech about how she made a mistake letting this guy treat her like a farm animal all the while thinking about you.

She and her mother are so toxic a freight train would take a dirt road to get past them.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT

• Like 1
So. I've been in NC for some time now, with EVERYTHING blocked. It's hard, but im doing it. However, things are getting weird...

I post this here because you guys know what you are talking about, and I'm not sure what to do about this one...

Yesterday, a friend rang me up from my old workplace, and told me that my ex's mother came there and asked for me?

Honestly, what is going on?

Maybe she's got your bun in her oven and needs to tell you when it's going to be ready!

I'm half joking, but it could happen.

doyathinkso
Maybe she's got your bun in her oven and needs to tell you when it's going to be ready!

I'm half joking, but it could happen.

If she does it probably isn't sevendays's.

• Author

awesome replies man! really appreciate it all!

Yesterday, I went out to get some dinner with a friend I haven't seen in AGES.

He used to work at the same place I used to. He took a picture on Snapchat for his mystory, of me and him. Afterwards, as I got home, I thought to my self that he is also friends with my ex on snapchat. What if she sees it? That is not me breaking NC is it? Because I guess, if she wanted to see a picture of me, she could just look on a friend of mines facebook or something?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
sevendays

Just wanted to make a small update!

So. I've been NC for quite some time now.

Days are getting easier. I'm starting to think more rational as well. That what she did, you simply don't treat people like that. I'm moving to a new country in less than a week, and that means a brand new chapter for me!

• Like 2
  • Author

Guys. I need some help with some breadcrumbs. Don't worry, I've kept my cool, and stayed NC ofc.

Anyways. The last couple of days, she has been going to my old work colleagues, and asking them to ask me stuff, for her;

"What about your clothes".

"Do you still want the money I owe you, in that case, you better respond to me, otherwise im keeping it". - Not planning on responding. Surely, she could just pass it on to a friend, but no...

I don't reply them when they text me about it, simply just delete. I mean, honestly, what does she want...

I don't think it has anything to do with my money or my clothes, she just wants to get in contact with me. Sorry, not falling for it...

Edited by sevendays
  • Like 1
1fish2fish

Right now she will do or say anything to elicit some sort of response from you.

Your only response should be no response.

Focus on your upcoming move and new life in another country.

Well done on the NC!

BluesPower

Look, do we need to remind you... what she did to you?

I mean really. What she did was completely low down in every way.

And to have the nerve to comeback from her "bang a different guy" trip and try to hit you up, I mean please. She must think that you are an A-1 chump.

You know how to handle the bread crumbs?????

You F****** ignore her until the day you die.

You got your self-respect back by going NC and blowing her off, you just need to keep it in tact.

• Like 1