Girlfriends going traveling

sevendays

doyathinkso

Can you change your phone number? Didn't you say that you had blocked her from calling you? Do it again!!

Stay cool. Not a word. Just crickets.

Edited by doyathinkso
  • Author
Can you change your phone number? Didn't you say that you had blocked her from calling you? Do it again!!

Stay cool. Not a word. Just crickets.

Forgot to mention, the number was "hidden", but I as I heard the voice message, I could hear it was her

doyathinkso
Forgot to mention, the number was "hidden", but I as I heard the voice message, I could hear it was her

Who gives a sh*t!!

I think you're really enjoying all of this because you just won't let it go.

I give up. Go be her Plan B fool.

Space Ritual
Yesterday she rang. I didn't pick up, but she left a voice mail... I could hear her crying and saying "Please pick up"...

Nah..

That is because she probably was in communication with the friend of hers you saw at the Supermarket. She probably told your ex that she saw you and she triggered because you have gone dark on her.

You see young man, you didn't follow the script she hoped you would.

Her hope was when she sent you that message about losing feelings for you that you would try to "nice" her back upon her return, and maybe, just maybe things could kind of return to normal on her terms, whereby she could keep you as a friend and maybe hookup or even resume your relationship without much consequence for her messing about.

I take it you are both pretty young so not thinking things through is not uncommon at your ages.

Although she has been banging somebody while on the trip, she was counting on that ego boost to counter her eventual letdown of being back home from her trip.

But you threw a turd in her punch bowl by going no contact.

That wasn't in the script. Now she realized that she will have to come back to a reality where you are no longer openly pining for her affection, and that stings.

Who knows? Maybe the guy she was banging on the trip started banging another member of the travel party. Or maybe she was disappointed that her friend told her that when she saw you at the Supermarket you looked happy. Boy oh boy something like that would stick in her craw.

So cue the waterworks.

Just be prepared for when she returns for her to contact you and tell you that all of her dalliances while away "meant nothing" and it was all "a mistake" and during the trip she was "confused".

She will want the last word regardless. Some people seem to be that way and she seems like she will, so be prepared.

Just don't engage with her at all when she comes back to you....be indifferent.

Good Luck, you will need it. She is going to have extra mascara on when she sees you so her tears have more effect.

• Like 1
doyathinkso
i

Just be prepared for when she returns for her to contact you and tell you that all of her dalliances while away "meant nothing" and it was all "a mistake" and during the trip she was "confused".

She will want the last word regardless.

You wouldn't have to put up with this annoyance if you've got her completely blocked.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Better luck with the next one.

Space Ritual
You wouldn't have to put up with this annoyance if you've got her completely blocked.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Better luck with the next one.

I expect this one to be showing up at his place and ringing his doorbell with mascara running.

doyathinkso

And a copy of her prepared script in her purse.

Of course a change in address would prevent this, but isn't that going to too much trouble over someone he was seeing for just a few weeks. Altogether too much drama over someone he really barely knew.

Edited by doyathinkso
And a copy of her prepared script in her purse.

Of course a change in address would prevent this, but isn't that going to too much trouble over someone he was seeing for just a few weeks. Altogether too much drama over someone he really barely knew.

Is this true? I asked him about the length of the relationship twice over the course of this thread and never received an answer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I got an email from her last night saying that she was worried that she hasn't heard from me, and why i've deleted my social media accounts, and was hoping that everything was okay.

I just read it, and deleted it straight away. Sticking to this NC, it's doing me good.

• Like 4

she's back already, isn't she? That's why she's contacting you. For the: "I need to tell you in person that i've lost feelings for you".

• Like 1
she's back already, isn't she? That's why she's contacting you. For the: "I need to tell you in person that i've lost feelings for you".

Yup, 'I must dump you again as you are showing strength by doing what any self respecting man would do, in the face of my bullsh#t.'

• Like 2
  • Author

Always feel like sundays are the worst. Been rough today. However, I might be moving town, or even country, for a new job. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1
  • Author

I just had a friend text me saying that she has contacted him to ask how I am, as she can't get hold of me. What is going on man...

doyathinkso
I just had a friend text me saying that she has contacted him to ask how I am, as she can't get hold of me. What is going on man...

Oh please stop! Not your circus, not your monkeys.

Wishing you good luck on snagging the new job. I think what you need is some physical distance to help you move on.

Listen for a second...

Your old GF, went on a trip, found a guy to bang while she was away.

Broke up with you via text I think.

Why do you care? You are still posting on this thread, even though you did the right thing by dusting her.

Do you want to be the guy that accepts this type of behavior from a woman, is that who you are?

Or are you the guy that is strong enough to realize that this girl played you and now she wants you back. Because I really hope that you are not that guy...

• Like 2
  • Author

So. I've been in NC for some time now, with EVERYTHING blocked. It's hard, but im doing it. However, things are getting weird...

I post this here because you guys know what you are talking about, and I'm not sure what to do about this one...

Yesterday, a friend rang me up from my old workplace, and told me that my ex's mother came there and asked for me?

Honestly, what is going on?

Maybe your exs Mum wants to hook up?

Sorry to be crude but if your ex has to send mommy to find you then she's still a child. If she wanted you that much she shouldn't have dumped you.

BTW most of them act this way when you go NC. What you're doing is turning it around from a 'I've been dumped like a little, unwanted puppy,' to 'she dumped me and regretted it after.'

Keep walking on and if you're up for it date other women. Energetically, walking away from a bad (romantic) deal will set you up for other women, if you so wish. They'll feel that you have strong resolve and don't take BS. Very attractive quality.

• Like 2
  • Author

"What you're doing is turning it around from a 'I've been dumped like a little, unwanted puppy,' to 'she dumped me and regretted it after."

What do you mean by that?

In my experience, walking away with NC, looking after yourself and dating other women, usually leads to her regretting or at least wondering about her decision.

Reaching out to her, begging, wanting to talk about it etc will confirm in her mind, that she has made the right decision.

doyathinkso

Yesterday, a friend rang me up from my old workplace, and told me that my ex's mother came there and asked for me?

Honestly, what is going on?

Big deal. So what? Who gives a sh*t? Not you, right?