Broken heart hurts so bad

• Author

Hey guys!

LitTunel, thank you so much for your support. It helps 'seeing' you guys around. I'm kinda walking around with this ache in my heart but it's definitely better than that anxiety filled soul shredding pain like in the beginning.

Jenny987, I'm so glad you're feeling better but I definitely understand that empty sadness of healing. I feel that way too. As much as I want to feel indifference, it's also a little sad to be on my way there because it feels like such a shame to have so much love for someone and have it just 'disolve' into nothing.

As wrong as we were for each other, I still want him to be happy and still miss him. I REALLY miss his friendship and sense of humor. He is one of those people who are funny without even trying.

I'll be in touch and I'll send you both a PM as soon as I can so watch for it :D

Until then, I'll be around.

Stay strong LS peeps and thanks again for the support.

Peace.

• Like 1
  • Author

Also, LitTunel,

I'm sorry that you're hurting so much and I really, really am hoping you'll feel better soon. You will of course but I know it doesn't seem like it at times.

I still can't really listen to music yet :(

• Like 1
Also, LitTunel,

I'm sorry that you're hurting so much and I really, really am hoping you'll feel better soon. You will of course but I know it doesn't seem like it at times.

I still can't really listen to music yet :(

I can't listen to certain types of music too. The one that gets me at my core is the country song "and I just wish you were a better man" lol. Oh man, the feels.

• Like 1
  • Author
I can't listen to certain types of music too. The one that gets me at my core is the country song "and I just wish you were a better man" lol. Oh man, the feels.

Mine would be 'Angie' from the Rolling Stones. Such a sad song anyway but also ex's favorite band.

Hopefully by the time I hear it someday, it won't have any effect.

I know if I hear it in the grocery store or something, I'll have to shut it out and think of something else FAST! lol.

Or run out like the building is on fire!

• Like 1
  • Author

Btw, when I read your 7-11 experience, I was/am hoping that won't happen to me. (Can't hear that song, I'll lose it) I totally felt your pain and could onlyimagine the anguish.

Music is so powerful like that.

Btw, when I read your 7-11 experience, I was/am hoping that won't happen to me. (Can't hear that song, I'll lose it) I totally felt your pain and could onlyimagine the anguish.

Music is so powerful like that.

Ya, that was another song that got me, yikes! I'm so embarrassed lol

• Author
Ya, that was another song that got me, yikes! I'm so embarrassed lol

Don't be embarrassed. It's happened to everyone at least once. Unless they have ice water in their veins. Music is universal like that.

Christmas music is like that for me too (and probably alot of people )

In my opinion there's nothing more heart wrenching than hearing Burl Ives with a broken heart.

So grateful that's over even though I love the holidays. By the time holiday music is playing again I'll be long over this (I hope)

• Like 1
  • Author
I hope I'm over her too, but I doubt it, unless miracle happens.

Don't give up. That's a long time from now and you might be living in a completely different world by then. An awesome, beautiful, happy world.

Miracles happen every day.

Peace

• Like 1
Don't give up. That's a long time from now and you might be living in a completely different world by then. An awesome, beautiful, happy world.

Miracles happen every day.

Peace

I certainly hope so, fingers crossed! And for you as well. I hope someone amazing comes into your life and swoops you off your feet.

• Like 1