FWB that loves me but keeps saying we can't be together

big age gap , and she runs away from u every now and then, she recognized the rare connection between you, said she loves u but cannot stay together.

These are signs of twin flame relationship. You might be twin flames and not aware. I was in similar situation with her. I was a runner twin.

Search and read about twin flames. I hope u will get enlightenment!

Good luck! :)

big age gap , and she runs away from u every now and then, she recognized the rare connection between you, said she loves u but cannot stay together. She's felt profound love for you but confused probably because some limiting beliefs

These are signs of twin flame relationship. You might be twin flames and not aware. I was in similar situation with her. I was a runner twin.

Search and read about twin flames. I hope u will get enlightenment!

Good luck!

Midnight_Madness

Hi,

It sounds to me as if she is happy being friends with benifits but is scared of you getting too attatched and wanting more. Hence she reminds you regularly that a relationship is off the table.

I would say love is an uncommon feeling in a FWB's relationship. There can be the joking 'I love you man' but typically not a clear confession of feelings such as 'I love you'.

It is in my opinion a sign of attatchment but at the same time it is clear she does not want a relationship. What to do? Don't get too attatched to her unless it os made abundently clear she is ready for more.

Best of wishes in the future ☺.