They Always Come Back..

Age has nothing to do with it. Me and my man are in our 50's and we broke up for 1 1/2 years and got back together 10 months ago. So yes it does happen at any age. It really doesn't matter. If the love was true and deep and they left for gigs or whatever. And there wasn't bad blood when you broke up them yes there is a chance. But don't sit around and wait for it. Get to know you again. Live your life like they aren't coming back, let them think you are fine without them.

You need to let them miss you and they can't if you are not completely gone. If the love was really there they will miss you and they will contact you. It may take a long time but in my case it was worth it.

• Like 1
heartbrokenoff
Age has nothing to do with it. Me and my man are in our 50's and we broke up for 1 1/2 years and got back together 10 months ago. So yes it does happen at any age. It really doesn't matter. If the love was true and deep and they left for gigs or whatever. And there wasn't bad blood when you broke up them yes there is a chance. But don't sit around and wait for it. Get to know you again. Live your life like they aren't coming back, let them think you are fine without them.

You need to let them miss you and they can't if you are not completely gone. If the love was really there they will miss you and they will contact you. It may take a long time but in my case it was worth it.

yup no bad blood..i was actually planning our life with her all these years but she has a lot of underlying problems/issues which i tolerated up with.

Thank you for your reply.