Poor and goodlooking

so gutted

So gutted

Why is this still going on? Just break up with him! Even though most of us don't see what you see, we all see that you & him don't belong together.

• Like 1
soleilesquire
Not yet, but i think he sees the v day meal as an investment.

I recommend you spend some time on yourself before dating anyone.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Mentioned past thread without quotation ~T
  • Like 1
Rejected Rosebud

Well ... I think you have been on 2 dates with him. You might be surprised by HIM dumping you. I can't imagine that you're bringing much fun and interest to the dates since you are so busy focussing on what a lowlife you think he is. Since he's good looking and nice, I am sure he can find a lovely woman somewhere who actually LIKES him!

• Like 2
dreamingoftigers
You do that on purpose?

TBH, I saw it and said "oh screw it, no one is going to notice another error in this thread."

:)

It's a real bitch to correct stuff on my phone. I hate this phone. I miss my iPhone.

• Like 2

OP has he actually said or done anything that would point to him being a gold digger or could you be making this all up in your head because he doesn't meet YOUR standards?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
rude~T
  • Like 1

If you look at him and wanna kiss him and if you can see him with you forever and you with him Then go for it What have you got to lose if you like him it is not grooming if you had alot of money you would wanna buy the person you like anything like right. If you dont like more on if you see yourself with him and think of good time you may have Why not you only live once and you never know when you meet the one but you need to found out frist

soleilesquire
No - why does he deserve anyone better?

What if he is a con artist looking for a better life via me??

He's not. Your deluded, and who he deserves is none of your business.

Work on yourself.

• Like 4

If you feel he is a con artist (which I doubt) then you should have no problems letting him go. Why are you still thinking about it, just let him go. He deserves someone who isn't afraid to love him. Just let him go and find a man who has the finances you desire. I don't know why you are still even thinking about it.

• Like 1
AverageJoe1986

I think what's annoying you is that he's a second-rate gold digger compared to your own high standards. He's not in your league.

• Like 2

Why is it your job to save the world from this man and your deluded ideas of him?

I think you're extremely insulting in your assessment of him. You don't even know him.

Have you read on here how many people complained that their dates/ partners, etc. didn't do anything for Valentine's Day? Didn't acknowledge the day even?

I don't care about the day, but here this man took you out. Spent the day with you and you don't even know each other that well.

Let's say he is a con man -

What is it that you're planning to do? What's your plan? What is your line of thought?

• Like 2
How has he sponged off of you? He took you out to eat, altho not where you wanted.

Did he ask you to pay?

You didn't get OP's point...she considers that as 'grooming'.

There's something wrong with you.

• Like 3