Is he just not as invested?

Lorenza

I've been thinking very intesively and finally came to a conclusion. First of all - why the hell do I put so much of my focus on a relationship? I have so many things I need to work on by myself and I'm so far away from my personal and professional goals that it should be my biggest priority right now (I'm a little bit younger than I said, just afraid to reveal all the facts here). So I simply decided to take a few mental steps back. I just decided to not take it so seriously. A good and much older friend also told me yesterday: "Why do you want it so much to move in with a man you've known for such a short time, depend on him and live in an apartment of his choice and most of all - you claim to be an introvert who needs alone time with your music and your cat. How's that gonna work out in a small rental apartment?" I was almost shocked to realize that - no, I don't want to live with him yet. And that I have not prioritized right at all.

So I took a deep breath and took a few steps back in my mind. When my boyfriend came over yesterday, all sweet and apologetic, bringing my favorite food and sweets, I said nothing about the issues I had earlier. We simply had a fun night, since he was all rested and super nice. I thought - I'll just let it be what it is. Just meeting and having good, light-hearted time with each other, with no big expections, meanwhile I take my focus back on my own goals.

He is focusing on his career and frankly, so should I. We'll see where this is gonna lead.

The fact you have been thinking "intensely" indicates that you're VERY invested.

You wouldn't have been pondering about things too much if you truly were so cool with focusing on your own life and accepting his non daily contact andnot focusing on you even after days apart (choosing to be on his computer)

I don't know either if you in real life so theres a big chance the guy is as crazy about a woman as he can get when it comes to his feelings for you. I still don't believe you're ae chill and cool about the relationship as you make out.